Indie Polish Exchange - ROUND 2 REVEAL!

1. Yay, glad you got Candies & Sprinkles! :biggrin:
  2. Awesome picks so far!
    I am diligently swatching the indies that I aquired lately. I am looking forward to the box!
  3. Yay for meet-ups!! They are so much fun!

Awesome picks so far!
  4. :shucks:
  5. So I have box 2 ready to ship, but I haven't heard back from the next person, princessofmuch. What should I do?????
  6. Taking a short break from my spring cleaning to come reveal! I had such a good time with cheetah on Saturday! So unexpected when she gave me her address, and it was around the corner!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1366154413.500865.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1366154425.582019.jpg

Thanks kapster, wind chimes, lidseyspenc89, and ocgirl! Love my new pretties! I am fairly new to indies. I have about 5-6 that aren't either Lynn's or EPs, so it's always fun to go through and see other brands!

I was currently wear RBL Pizzicato for the first time, so I had to add the girly bits hippity hop on top!
  7. Oh hooray, enjoy the Rainbow Honey minis. Glad you and cheetahpita were able to schedule a meetup!
  8. Love your choices and your mani! So pretty!
  9. Woohoo! Great choices to everyone so far on this second go-round... So excited that the boxes are moving and the new app is up and I can follow along easier now! (And also that the box is so close to me!!)
  10. If you don't hear by Thursday. let's move on to the next in line. Gotta keep this box moving! ;)
  11. I love it!!! Such a beautiful combo and I'm so glad you like the Girly Bits! All your new indies are gorgeous and the RH mini's are super cute!
  12. Any news on where the boxes are currently? Thread's been quiet for a few days.
  13. Cheetah hasn't revealed yet, but she already sent box 1 to me and I got it today! I am getting it ready to send to Whitneyg tomorrow.
  14. Would love to see what you picked
  15. I pm'ed the next Box 2 person for her address and will ship as soon as I get it.