Cinnamon vs. Muscade (Nutmeg) Paddy

I got the cinnamon off of Bluefly and did not like it at all. It had a distinctly pink undertone to it. I returned it. Bluefly hates me now because I have returned this bag and 2 or 3 others, but such is life.

Here's a pic:

cinnamon1.jpg

And here is the link to my thread asking about it:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/paddy-experts-what-color-is-this-114391.html?highlight=cinnamon

Hope this helps! :yes:

cinnamon/cannelle is so pretty in real life. its nicer than the photos look, the colour has a bit of depth. of course I still prefer muscade, but it is a nice alternative for a lighter colour :smile:

You all must think I'm nuts :nuts: b/c I had written earlier that I didn't like the cinnamon/cannelle color, but I bought it off Bluefly in the classic medium paddy, and it's gorgeous! :yes: I got the muscade from NAP and it's stunning too, no undertones, pure rich brown. BUT! The cannelle is really a color that grows on you! :P I don't happen to like the hobo from '07. I have two large paddy hobos from '05, the brown and the khaki and the newer ones just don't make it for me...so I have not opted for it. But in the medium classic paddy the cannelle is really lovely. I think liking the color for me, depends a lot on the style of the bag. If I love the style, I'm open to lots of colors! :yahoo:

You all must think I'm nuts :nuts: b/c I had written earlier that I didn't like the cinnamon/cannelle color, but I bought it off Bluefly in the classic medium paddy, and it's gorgeous! :yes: I got the muscade from NAP and it's stunning too, no undertones, pure rich brown. BUT! The cannelle is really a color that grows on you! :P I don't happen to like the hobo from '07. I have two large paddy hobos from '05, the brown and the khaki and the newer ones just don't make it for me...so I have not opted for it. But in the medium classic paddy the cannelle is really lovely. I think liking the color for me, depends a lot on the style of the bag. If I love the style, I'm open to lots of colors! :yahoo:

beanie has a really good point. It's how the color and the style work together. Maybe the hobo is just not a good style for the cinnamon color.