Cinnamon vs. Muscade (Nutmeg) Paddy

1. Can someone tell me what's the difference between Cinnamon and Muscade Paddy colors? Bluefly.com has a cinnamon paddy that I'm interested in.

2. Oh, and I forgot to say, I like the muscade color much better, though I have never seen it IRL.

3. Thanks for the input. Maybe I'll order the Muscade from NAP instead.

4. I've seen the Muscade IRL and is gorgeous!! Is such a rich colour and the leather is so soft!!! TDF!!!

5. Muscade :love:

[​IMG]

6. the muscade is just :drool: :drool: . I can't stop drooling over mine. I dressed up and took it for a walk today...

7. I start liking muscade more and more!

8. Hmmm...I've never seen cinnamon before but it looks very nice :yes: Pinkish undertone? :heart: Good alternative to my ever so brown bags :smile:

9. cinnamon/cannelle is so pretty in real life. its nicer than the photos look, the colour has a bit of depth. of course I still prefer muscade, but it is a nice alternative for a lighter colour :smile:

10. I prefer muscade because is a rich color, but I like also cannelle..I agree with TwistedEmily: it's a nice alternative..

11. You all must think I'm nuts :nuts: b/c I had written earlier that I didn't like the cinnamon/cannelle color, but I bought it off Bluefly in the classic medium paddy, and it's gorgeous! :yes: I got the muscade from NAP and it's stunning too, no undertones, pure rich brown. BUT! The cannelle is really a color that grows on you! :p I don't happen to like the hobo from '07. I have two large paddy hobos from '05, the brown and the khaki and the newer ones just don't make it for me...so I have not opted for it. But in the medium classic paddy the cannelle is really lovely. I think liking the color for me, depends a lot on the style of the bag. If I love the style, I'm open to lots of colors! :yahoo:

12. beanie has a really good point. It's how the color and the style work together. Maybe the hobo is just not a good style for the cinnamon color.