Chanel on your nails #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely try it in store, it looks a little different on everyone.
I need a Chanel red as I don't own any... which one should I go for first? Tossing up between Coromandel, Rouge Carat, Fire and Pirate :thinking:

Fire and Pirate are going to be more of your true reds. Coromandel leans a little bit orange and Rouge Carat has a shimmery base

Depends on what kind of red that you're looking for. They are all very lovely. Fire is the most hard to come by in the US out of the ones that you've listed. But I think it's readily accesible outside of the US

Hope that helps

just scored Riva for $67 with shipping on evilbay :biggrin: one lemming down a few more to go

Yay! Congrats! And such a good price too :biggrin:
Thanks Iluvbags! I've seen Fire in a few stores around my city so hopefully I can get a chance to swatch most of these... otherwise I might just have to order a few at once! :lol: I really love Coromandel from the swatches I've seen (orange is one of my favourite colours so red-orange is good to me!), I think I am going to order at least two now, so much for my two polishes a month rule!

Last edited:
Electric :smile:

7960609660_c4922e005d.jpg

OzSplannie said:
In that case clearly Chanel needs to explore purples a little bit more in the upcoming collections :graucho: I am sure there are lots of people who will be very interested in a beautiful trendy purple colour! :biggrin:
Yes, I agree. I love Provocation but it's not as purple as I was hoping either. Have you seen Lilac Sky? That's a pretty light purple :smile:

Adais said:
i'm debating Diwali & Blue Rebel hmmm
I love both of those!

Adais said:
just scored Riva for $67 with shipping on evilbay :biggrin: one lemming down a few more to go
Wow, what a good deal! Enjoy :smile:

amanda808 said:
These just showed up :smile: I only ordered two because I have a limited budget. Of course, when they made it look my order cancelled I ordered Gold Fingers so I ended up ordering three anyway....
Glad that your colours actually turned up!

knasarae said:
I found this on instagram. I want to make sure I give credit, the user is havesomefashion. This is freakin awesome!!
Wow! How have they done that I wonder??

rubyjuls said:
That looks really pretty :smile:

Wow, so annoying. I guess I will be calling Holt Renfrew tomorrow. I just checked my statement, and they have not even charged me for my order yet! No wonder I've been waiting and have not received my polishes yet. I could've driven down there already and picked them up myself if I knew I would be waiting a week or more for them!

Sorry to be ranting again. I know I'm impatient, but this is a little ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.