Dancing With The Stars- All Star starting Sept. 24

Funny!

Maks' best shot was with Mel B. She was so good, considering she was touring with the Spice Girls at the time and didn't rehearse as much as the rest. He hasn't had a potential win since then. IMO.

They give Derek the best partners, I think.

This time, everyone is fairly good, so I think he has a shot. Who do you think they'll give him? Also Tony never gets the best partners... it's not fair. :biggrin:

I agree that they give Derek the best partners, he should take one for the team and partner Bristol! It's his turn for a dud. :P

:lolots:I like Derek too much to wish Palin on him

QUOTE=LindaP;22491349]I agree that they give Derek the best partners, he should take one for the team and partner Bristol! It's his turn for a dud. :P[/QUOTE]

QUOTE=LindaP;22491349]I agree that they give Derek the best partners, he should take one for the team and partner Bristol! It's his turn for a dud. :P[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Now this is an idea I can get behind! Good thinking, Linda!

Bristol Palin's Dancing With the Stars Goal Is to Not Gain Weight

seriously??? She is possibly the only contestant who did not lose weight her season. The only way I could see anyone gain weight is if they were underweight to begin with and had to bulk up for stamina. She is not a skinny minny and if she is rehearsing as much as others have ( about 7 hours a day according to Ricki Lake ) there is no excuse not to lose weight. There should not be a fear of gaining at all

If you feel inclined here is the full article but it is far from interesting

^Everyone else loses weight and she worries about gaining? Too funny. She has a double chin, for pete's sake--at her age and with a toddler, she should have no trouble with her weight. And I am overweight but at that age with young kids I could eat like a horse and never gain. Put DWTS in the mix and I'd be downright slender!!

Partners announced today

Reality star Bristol Palin will once again dance her season 11 partner Mark Ballas.

Olympic gymnast and past "Dancing" winner Shawn Johnson, who moved with Ballas in season eight, will dance with Derek Hough.

For actress Kirstie Alley, all-stars will offer a second chance with her season-12 partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

Retired NFL running back Emmitt Smith, who danced with Cheryl Burke in season three, will dance with her again.

Actor Gilles Marini danced with Burke in season eight, and now he'll try for the mirror-ball trophy with Peta Murgatroyd.

When actor and singer Drew Lachey danced, and won, in season two, he also did so with pro Burke. This time he'll move alongside Anna Trebunskaya.

The first time actress Pamela Anderson participated in the competition, back in season 10, she danced with pro Damian Whitewood. This time she'll dance with Tristan MacManus.

Olympic speed skater Apolo Anton Ohno won with past pro Julianne Hough in season four, but he'll perform with Karina Smirnoff in all-stars.

Indy 500 champ Helio Castroneves took top honors with Hough in season five. He'll try for a repeat with Chelsie Hightower.

Actor and 'N Sync member Joey Fatone will dance with his season-four partner Kym Johnson.

Actress Kelly Monaco won with pro Alec Mazo is "Dancing's" first season. She'll dance with Val Chmerkokvskiy for all-stars.

In season eight, Melissa Rycroft danced with pro Tony Dovolani. She'll do the same for all-stars.

Partners announced today

Reality star Bristol Palin will once again dance her season 11 partner Mark Ballas.

Olympic gymnast and past "Dancing" winner Shawn Johnson, who moved with Ballas in season eight, will dance with Derek Hough.

For actress Kirstie Alley, all-stars will offer a second chance with her season-12 partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

Retired NFL running back Emmitt Smith, who danced with Cheryl Burke in season three, will dance with her again.

Actor Gilles Marini danced with Burke in season eight, and now he'll try for the mirror-ball trophy with Peta Murgatroyd.

When actor and singer Drew Lachey danced, and won, in season two, he also did so with pro Burke. This time he'll move alongside Anna Trebunskaya.

The first time actress Pamela Anderson participated in the competition, back in season 10, she danced with pro Damian Whitewood. This time she'll dance with Tristan MacManus.

Olympic speed skater Apolo Anton Ohno won with past pro Julianne Hough in season four, but he'll perform with Karina Smirnoff in all-stars.

Indy 500 champ Helio Castroneves took top honors with Hough in season five. He'll try for a repeat with Chelsie Hightower.

Actor and 'N Sync member Joey Fatone will dance with his season-four partner Kym Johnson.

Actress Kelly Monaco won with pro Alec Mazo is "Dancing's" first season. She'll dance with Val Chmerkokvskiy for all-stars.

In season eight, Melissa Rycroft danced with pro Tony Dovolani. She'll do the same for all-stars.

Thanks for posting, I'm so excited! So they haven't said yet who the additional celeb will be? I've been voting for Carson every day.

I enjoyed Kirstie and Max so I'm glad they will be working together again. Drew and Anna seem like a strange pairing to me but maybe that's because Anna always seems to get the short end of the stick. I think Gilles and Petra will be great together.