Dancing With The Stars- All Star starting Sept. 24

I think the performances are most enjoyable when the celebs with no prior dancing come out and do amazing things, like Helio. I know the boy bands did some choreography but I recall thoroughly enjoying Drew and Joey on DWTS.

Yes, I have wondered how they will pick the partnerships. It can't be just who they danced with before because Cheryl danced with both Gilles and Drew (anyone else?).

I never understood why people watch this show. I can't believe it's one of the highest rated shows. It's just a bunch of z list 'stars.' Every season there's only about 2 contestants that i've actually heard of. They might as well just get regular people from the street! Why don't they get more well known celebrities? The contestants are hardly 'stars.' My mom watches it so i might tune in occasionally but it'd be far more interesting if i actually knew the celebs!

I never understood why people watch this show. I can't believe it's one of the highest rated shows. It's just a bunch of z list 'stars.' Every season there's only about 2 contestants that i've actually heard of. They might as well just get regular people from the street! Why don't they get more well known celebrities? The contestants are hardly 'stars.' My mom watches it so i might tune in occasionally but it'd be far more interesting if i actually knew the celebs!

Because the 'real' celebs are too busy for this kinda thing, I don't mind that they aree B list, I love the show!

I think the performances are most enjoyable when the celebs with no prior dancing come out and do amazing things, like Helio. I know the boy bands did some choreography but I recall thoroughly enjoying Drew and Joey on DWTS.

Yes, I have wondered how they will pick the partnerships. It can't be just who they danced with before because Cheryl danced with both Gilles and Drew (anyone else?).
I agree! I love watching the non pros learn to dance. The 'stars' with dance experience... such as the Pussycat Doll who studied dance at university? Shouldn't be allowed.

I want to know who Maks gets partnered with... he deserves someone exceptional for change!

It's watching the dances for me... not the D list celebrities. I love the pros, they are fabulous.

I agree! I love watching the non pros learn to dance. The 'stars' with dance experience... such as the Pussycat Doll who studied dance at university? Shouldn't be allowed.

I want to know who Maks gets partnered with... he deserves someone exceptional for change!

Yeah it's really unfair actually. I actually just googled the winners from past seasons and 2 of them were figure skaters(which is pretty similar to dancing), Nicole was a professional dancer and Jennifer was in Dirty Dancing so clearly she's had prior training and knows how to move. These people had an unfair advantage.

Nicole was one of my favorites, I really enjoyed watching her dance. I'd rather see more like her over any of ones who were terrible.

I'm excited for Joey, Drew, Shawn and Emmitt. It would've been cool if Lance had been on with Joey.

I'd like to see Kyle get the last spot. Carson was funny but I'd rather not watch him struggle to dance again.

Yeah it's really unfair actually. I actually just googled the winners from past seasons and 2 of them were figure skaters(which is pretty similar to dancing), Nicole was a professional dancer and Jennifer was in Dirty Dancing so clearly she's had prior training and knows how to move. These people had an unfair advantage.

I agree and especially Nicole was such a ringer, I'd rather watch someone struggle to learn than one that is already an expert. The fun in watching for me is the journey and the dancers that take on a fun and entertaining attitude as they're learning. I can't even listen to Nicole's music anymore because she was so unlikable on the show.

I wonder since Cheryl danced with so many of the returning men if she had a say in who she partnered with this go around. My guess is she will be with Gilles since she won with Drew and Emmitt.

I think Maks is overdue for a top partner. He's had a few good ones, but hasn't won, I believe.

I'll bet Mark is praying Bristol Palin gets pushed on someone else. (sorry if my memory is faulty but I think he was stuck with her). She never lost one ounce of weight tho she was on several weeks so that tells me how hard she worked (or didn't work) at it. It's like not losing weight on Survivor.

I think Maks is overdue for a top partner. He's had a few good ones, but hasn't won, I believe.

I'll bet Mark is praying Bristol Palin gets pushed on someone else. (sorry if my memory is faulty but I think he was stuck with her). She never lost one ounce of weight tho she was on several weeks so that tells me how hard she worked (or didn't work) at it. It's like not losing weight on Survivor.
Funny!

Maks' best shot was with Mel B. She was so good, considering she was touring with the Spice Girls at the time and didn't rehearse as much as the rest. He hasn't had a potential win since then. IMO.

They give Derek the best partners, I think.

This time, everyone is fairly good, so I think he has a shot. Who do you think they'll give him? Also Tony never gets the best partners... it's not fair. :biggrin: