Your Chloe in Action!

Thanks, lady! And might I say, I may have another reveal coming sooooon! Maybe a mod pic to go along.... :thinking:

Ooooooooh, another reveal!! I can't wait!! :nuts:

Me and my new large Black Marcie tote:

p8040428.jpg

Your Black Marcie is fab, doubledutch!! :loveeyes: Looks amazing on you... and I love your dress!

Designerdiva40, looks very pretty on you! What is this beautiful green colour?

Hi I think my pics make it look green although it has got olive undertones IYKWIM.....the colour is mastic which is a taupe beige colour.....I've received quite a few compliments on the colour but its so hard to capture the colour & especially with a rubbish Iphone camera......there not the greatest for taking pics with ;)

Thank you, olive undertones sound very attractive to me as I'm thinking to get my next Chloe in military green/olive color range. I'm always amazed how pictures IRL look different from dept stores' sites, Chloe has such a complex colour pigments.

Hi I think my pics make it look green although it has got olive undertones IYKWIM.....the colour is mastic which is a taupe beige colour.....I've received quite a few compliments on the colour but its so hard to capture the colour & especially with a rubbish Iphone camera......there not the greatest for taking pics with ;)

Thank you for sharing this Crazy4Handbags. Awesome craftmanship and colour!

You're very welcome and it's my pleasure! Now to decide on my next Paraty color.... I am far too fickle to choose one, might as well get one now and plan on the others soon after, instead of choosing just one. Because who are we kidding, I'm going to end up with an army of these. And yes, you Chloé ladies will have to endure my silly pics. So sorry! :P