Your Chloe in Action!

1. Ooooooooh, another reveal!! I can't wait!! :nuts:

Your Black Marcie is fab, doubledutch!! :loveeyes: Looks amazing on you... and I love your dress!
  2. Once again with my Marcie skin 
  3. That is the most fabulous bag ever, and it looks great on you! Love the color--Wish it wasn't so hard to find.
  4. :faint::faint::faint: Omg, your Skin Marcie is bonkers gorgeous and looks absolutely STUNNING on you! Looooooove! :love:
  5. The way you ladies are rockin' the Marcies, makes me want one or some!

With my DM... Gosh, I love her! (second pic's colors more true to life)
  6. Finally got around to taking some pics of my week old Paraty which I haven't stopped using.....I love it & just wish I'd bought one sooner

Mastic Paraty

7. Thank you for sharing this Crazy4Handbags. Awesome craftmanship and colour!

8. Designerdiva40, looks very pretty on you! What is this beautiful green colour?

9. Hi I think my pics make it look green although it has got olive undertones IYKWIM.....the colour is mastic which is a taupe beige colour.....I've received quite a few compliments on the colour but its so hard to capture the colour & especially with a rubbish Iphone camera......there not the greatest for taking pics with ;)
  10. Thank you, olive undertones sound very attractive to me as I'm thinking to get my next Chloe in military green/olive color range. I'm always amazed how pictures IRL look different from dept stores' sites, Chloe has such a complex colour pigments.

11. You're very welcome and it's my pleasure! Now to decide on my next Paraty color.... I am far too fickle to choose one, might as well get one now and plan on the others soon after, instead of choosing just one. Because who are we kidding, I'm going to end up with an army of these. And yes, you Chloé ladies will have to endure my silly pics. So sorry! :p
  12. Safari Marcie going for a ride

13. Looks beautiful on you, designerdiva! Mastic is a fantastic color!! :biggrin:

Safari Marcie! Omg, I've been in love with this color since it came out. She's a beauty, sunglow! :loveeyes:
  14. I Die! Gorgeous color! I kind of want Marcie in every color available.
  15. Beautiful Safari!!