UGGHHH....HH CS did it again !!!

I placed 3 orders. Mostly Pilots, Poms and a few key rings. Some for gifts during the year, if I can decide what to give away...lol. I'll post my latest this weekend a few pics.

For the past week, I've had a shipping number for an order I placed in May. The item still hasn't been shipped. A new girl at CS (she has a Russian accent) told me that the purse should be shipped soon. It still hasn't arrived from China.

I also received a flurry of emails (3 or 4) concerning both shipped and cancelled orders from the sale. I don't need shipping confirmation 10 days after receiving my package.

In addition, the was a bizarre email saying my cc (not a debit card) was declined for "insufficient funds." It was an oddly worded mistake. All these emails came in one batch at the very end of last month.

Finally, I was charged for a cancelled order, but HH found the mistake before I did and fixed it. If you have cancelled orders from the sale, check your cc statements!

Oh my !! HH Customer Service is doing a good one on you. Thats aweful what you are going through. I wonder if there is any sort of management with HH, surely a manager would be in some sort of control of what others are doing.

Special ordering PLUS China shipment is really slow.
Reminds me othe the bad old days.
:yes: It is such a crapshoot. I am kind of kicking myself for not snagging the Biblio in Fog during the sale, but at the same time, I could have been waiting for months. I am avoiding the site now and just living vicariously through those who actually get their bags.

I certainly agree that their NEW way of doing business is so strange.
1. Who is this Silverman guy ?? Shouldn't the confirmation email state Hayden Harnett?? I almost sent the email unopened into my spam/junk box !
2. Confirmation did not include the items ordered either.....but did give me the total.
The total of my origional order, not a total of order after they cancelled items.
3. Tracking information sent the day I received, too !
4. Inappropriate labels on the ship box. Contents of the package listed on the OUTSIDE of the package.
5. Items not packaged appropriately for shipment. Tissue paper in the box, but what for? Items just shuffled around during shipment...whats up with that?
6. Still no response to the complaint email...but, I will be surprised if I get one.

If their bags weren't so darn good looking, I would call it quits for good. I called it quits several times before, I guess I'm a glutten for punishment.

It is going to be an interesting ride with the so-called restructure of Hayden Harnett.
I am so glad I have stockpiled over the years, since this may be my last order of the Origional Hayden Harnetts. Such a shame, Toni is such a talented lady ! to sell out and have her core followers be treated like this.

The saga continues......:wondering
I had a similarly bad experience. The shipping label was on the outside. I got the e-mail confirmation with no information on it. My order was incomplete and jammed inside a tiny box. All the beautiful leather items were crumpled up and smashed to fit in the little box. There was no tissue and nothing to protect the leather. I tried to contact customer service to find out where my missing items were. If final talked to someone who told me that my other items were backordered and that I was out of luck. I have been a loyal follower of HH for years. I rarely write anything on the purse forum but I had to vent because I was so upset about the quality of the items I received and the poor customer service.