UGGHHH....HH CS did it again !!!

1. I placed 3 orders. Mostly Pilots, Poms and a few key rings. Some for gifts during the year, if I can decide what to give I'll post my latest this weekend a few pics.
  2. Can't wait for the pics! Sorry about your crappy CS experience though.
  3. For the past week, I've had a shipping number for an order I placed in May. The item still hasn't been shipped. A new girl at CS (she has a Russian accent) told me that the purse should be shipped soon. It still hasn't arrived from China.

I also received a flurry of emails (3 or 4) concerning both shipped and cancelled orders from the sale. I don't need shipping confirmation 10 days after receiving my package.

In addition, the was a bizarre email saying my cc (not a debit card) was declined for "insufficient funds." It was an oddly worded mistake. All these emails came in one batch at the very end of last month.

Finally, I was charged for a cancelled order, but HH found the mistake before I did and fixed it. If you have cancelled orders from the sale, check your cc statements!
  4. Oh my !! HH Customer Service is doing a good one on you. Thats aweful what you are going through. I wonder if there is any sort of management with HH, surely a manager would be in some sort of control of what others are doing.
  5. Special ordering PLUS China shipment is really slow.
    Reminds me othe the bad old days.
  6. I am hoping to get a GWP like you Bren...maybe a cute Clinique set or a Lancome quad!:p
  7. :true:
  8. :yes: It is such a crapshoot. I am kind of kicking myself for not snagging the Biblio in Fog during the sale, but at the same time, I could have been waiting for months. I am avoiding the site now and just living vicariously through those who actually get their bags.
  9. I had a similarly bad experience. The shipping label was on the outside. I got the e-mail confirmation with no information on it. My order was incomplete and jammed inside a tiny box. All the beautiful leather items were crumpled up and smashed to fit in the little box. There was no tissue and nothing to protect the leather. I tried to contact customer service to find out where my missing items were. If final talked to someone who told me that my other items were backordered and that I was out of luck. I have been a loyal follower of HH for years. I rarely write anything on the purse forum but I had to vent because I was so upset about the quality of the items I received and the poor customer service.
  10. Dianala - I'm so sorry you had a bad experience. Can you return the items?