You and your TORY BURCH in action (shoes, bags, clothes, accessories!)

You look so stunning!!:smile: What do you think of the quality of this clutch?

Hi there, thank you!!! I absolutely love the quality of the Reva clutch. At first, I thought it would be heavy with the hardware and the huge logo but it's not heavy to me. It's very versatile because of the chain it can be worn as a shoulder strap and also removed and used as an oversize clutch. I hope that helps:smile:

Hi there, thank you!!! I absolutely love the quality of the Reva clutch. At first, I thought it would be heavy with the hardware and the huge logo but it's not heavy to me. It's very versatile because of the chain it can be worn as a shoulder strap and also removed and used as an oversize clutch. I hope that helps:smile:

Thank you so much for your quick reply. This bag has been added to my bag bucket list now! hehehe :smile: I got worried as I have been reading lots of posts about the poor quality.... so it is great to know you love it!

Love this thread idea!

00k8496e

Wearing my sandals last weekend! :biggrin:

Simple yet elegant. Love these sandals.

mjdaisy love your tote! does it have any compartments? or is it just one large space? ps looks great on you!

thanks mrssann! it's kind of just one big compartment but it does have a zipper so you can zip the bag up! it also has a small little pocket in there you could put lip gloss or keys in :smile: