Tory Burch

You and your TORY BURCH in action (shoes, bags, clothes, accessories!)

MJDaisy Posted By MJDaisy Posted Apr 18, 2012

1. Hey everyone! it occurred to me that we don't have a TB in action thread! Let's get one going :smile:

Here I am with my black revas in front of the white house :smile:

Attached Files:

• -2.jpg
      File size:
      177.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Get idea for a new thread. You rock! :smile:

3. Love this thread! Will have to take some pics & will be back to post! :smile: Great pic in front of the White House!

4. Great idea! and love the pic in front of the white house!

5. Here's a photo with my favorite Tory leopard wedges:smile:

[​IMG]

6. Love this thread idea!

[​IMG]

Wearing my sandals last weekend! :biggrin:

7. Love those wedges. I have the Sally. Are those the Sallys or the Sophies? Haven't worn mine as yet.

8. wow this is an amazing outfit! i love your TB wedges and just the whole look!!

9. a semi reveal/in action!! i just bought this double zip robinson tote last night in orange! wearing her for the first time today :smile: absolutely in LOVE with this bag! it's perfect for summer! and wearing it with my tan revas :p

Attached Files:

10. Thank you so much! It's one of my favorite go-to outfits. I love those TB wedges - so comfortable!

11. Thank you! Those are the Sally wedges. It took me about a few wears before they broke in, and now they're one of my favorite shoes! I absolutely love heels, but wedges are more comfortable for me.

12. Gorgeous bag! Such a classic and the color is incredible - congrats on your purchase! And of course, love your Revas:smile:

13. I love your outfit

14. Ha ha. I went out and bought some red pants to wear with my Sally leopards after seeing how yours look with red pants. Hope you don't mind me being a copycat. Lol.

15. Absolutely not! I always get inspired by other people, so I do the same:smile: Yay for red pants!