You and your TORY BURCH in action (shoes, bags, clothes, accessories!)

1. Hey everyone! it occurred to me that we don't have a TB in action thread! Let's get one going :smile:

Here I am with my black revas in front of the white house :smile:

-2.jpg
  2. Get idea for a new thread. You rock! :smile:

3. Love this thread! Will have to take some pics & will be back to post! :smile: Great pic in front of the White House!

4. Great idea! and love the pic in front of the white house!

5. Here's a photo with my favorite Tory leopard wedges:smile:

[​IMG]

6. Love this thread idea!

[​IMG]

Wearing my sandals last weekend! :biggrin:

7. Love those wedges. I have the Sally. Are those the Sallys or the Sophies? Haven't worn mine as yet.

8. wow this is an amazing outfit! i love your TB wedges and just the whole look!!

9. a semi reveal/in action!! i just bought this double zip robinson tote last night in orange! wearing her for the first time today :smile: absolutely in LOVE with this bag! it's perfect for summer! and wearing it with my tan revas :p

photo(3).jpg
  10. Thank you so much! It's one of my favorite go-to outfits. I love those TB wedges - so comfortable!

11. Thank you! Those are the Sally wedges. It took me about a few wears before they broke in, and now they're one of my favorite shoes! I absolutely love heels, but wedges are more comfortable for me.

12. Gorgeous bag! Such a classic and the color is incredible - congrats on your purchase! And of course, love your Revas:smile:

13. I love your outfit

14. Ha ha. I went out and bought some red pants to wear with my Sally leopards after seeing how yours look with red pants. Hope you don't mind me being a copycat. Lol.

15. Absolutely not! I always get inspired by other people, so I do the same:smile: Yay for red pants!