Home & Garden How does this look thoughts please

:tup: chandellier decal was a great idea, neat lil touch! I have plaster walls so hanging anything in my home is a pain. I may look into these for my daughters room, which i'm thinking of redecorating if I don't move.

I have plaster walls too. It is SO hard to hang anything. Not only that but it blocks out the cell reception.

Looks great but in my opinion can use a third row of pillows. Try folding the top of the sheet and the duvet cover down farther. Add another set of large pillows in the very back so the decorative pillows come out farther. Just an idea.. I love this sort of thing.

Here is a picture of what I'm trying to explain. It gives the bed more oomph. (ignore the canopy part)

http://canopy-bed-guides.blogspot.com/2012/02/baby-i-want-canopy-bed.html

Beautiful! I don't even make my bed I have two pillows on it everyday they are the ones I sleep with :lol: I have all my pretty pillows shoved in a chest.

~Fabulousity~ said:
Beautiful! I don't even make my bed I have two pillows on it everyday they are the ones I sleep with :lol: I have all my pretty pillows shoved in a chest.

Hahaha.....I think it's because it's so fresh for me I'm sure I'm going to get tired of putting on and off the pillows!! :smile:

littlerock said:
Looks great but in my opinion can use a third row of pillows. Try folding the top of the sheet and the duvet cover down farther. Add another set of large pillows in the very back so the decorative pillows come out farther. Just an idea.. I love this sort of thing.

Here is a picture of what I'm trying to explain. It gives the bed more oomph. (ignore the canopy part)

http://canopy-bed-guides.blogspot.com/2012/02/baby-i-want-canopy-bed.html

Thanks!!! I tired it with the grey over the duvet this morning here is a picture which you like better?!? I have to go get some more pillows as well..

image-909156822.jpg

bnjj said:
I like the style of bed but I don't think the colour of the sheets goes well with the colour of the bed/headboard.

What color sheet do you think would go better? I got the grey cuz of the mirrored nightstands and my cheat is silver so I was pulling in silver/grey. The headboard is a tan color so I figured its neutral lol...maybe I'm wrong ;)

They are both neutrals, yes, but IMO they don't go well together. That's just my opinion though and if you like the look then that is all that matters.

I like the style of bed but I don't think the colour of the sheets goes well with the colour of the bed/headboard.

Agreed. I think a royal purple or even magenta would look great. Everything is so neutral that a pop of color with the sheets and some euro pillows would bring everything together.

When I think of "old Hollywood", I envision luxe fabrics (you've got that with your headboard and bedding), mirrored/glass accents on furniture, combined with a rich accent color.You're definitely headed in the right direction, can't wait to see how it all comes together!