Home & Garden

How does this look thoughts please

xgianna6921x Posted By xgianna6921x Posted Jul 16, 2012

1. I have plaster walls too. It is SO hard to hang anything. Not only that but it blocks out the cell reception.

2. I didn't know this, wow. I really dread trying to hang any pictures or shelves in my home, once I have them up they stay up. There is no moving a pic from here to there...nope. And oh my goodness if its crooked :pout::panic:

3. Beautiful! I don't even make my bed I have two pillows on it everyday they are the ones I sleep with :lol: I have all my pretty pillows shoved in a chest.

4. Hahaha.....I think it's because it's so fresh for me I'm sure I'm going to get tired of putting on and off the pillows!! :smile:

5. Thanks!!! I tired it with the grey over the duvet this morning here is a picture which you like better?!? I have to go get some more pillows as well..

View attachment image-909156822.jpg

6. I like the style of bed but I don't think the colour of the sheets goes well with the colour of the bed/headboard.

7. What color sheet do you think would go better? I got the grey cuz of the mirrored nightstands and my cheat is silver so I was pulling in silver/grey. The headboard is a tan color so I figured its neutral lol...maybe I'm wrong ;)

8. They are both neutrals, yes, but IMO they don't go well together. That's just my opinion though and if you like the look then that is all that matters.

9. MORE pillows! I think you need the big square size to give the look some height.

10. I agree I have been on the search for pillows to match.

11. Agreed. I think a royal purple or even magenta would look great. Everything is so neutral that a pop of color with the sheets and some euro pillows would bring everything together.

When I think of "old Hollywood", I envision luxe fabrics (you've got that with your headboard and bedding), mirrored/glass accents on furniture, combined with a rich accent color.You're definitely headed in the right direction, can't wait to see how it all comes together!