My Radiant and Ravishing RED flap from 12A!!!!

Congrats! I'm probably the 300th person (including lurkers lol) that thinks you've got the most beautiful red evah!
Thank you, I agree with you, Serrazane! In my mind, this has to be the best red ever! :smile:
So pretty! I agree with bluekit, from the minute I saw the tiny pic (haha) I knew this was gonna be a great red! Love it! Big congrats Peonies813! Enjoy!
Hi lallybelle, I think I saw the same little pic that you and bluekit saw :smile:. I was so hopeful and got nervous at one point that it wouldn't be that bright and would have more of a wine tone to it. But I was elated when I received it. No orange tone, no wine/burgundy color, just a fascinating, saturated red:biggrin:!

It's beautiful and looks SO nice on you!! :love: I just adore medium flaps! :girlsigh: Congrats on Miss Red and enjoy her! :smile:
Nice to know that there are medium lovers out there. So many pfers prefer the jumbo. This is my first medium and it completes my collection size wise except a maxi which I am not interested in. I think the medium is so perfectly elegant and just classic. Thanks!

I'm so excited and happy for you! I know how hard it is to read threads and posts about an upcoming collection but it's so different to be able to hold it and touch it in your hands when it finally arrives!!:hugs: I actually think you've made the right decision going for the medium if you prefer the old rigid caviar like I do. One of my gripes about the iridescent caviar is that the jumbo has an exaggerated curvature at the bottom of the flap which makes the bag look even more bloated instead of rectangular and boxy the way I like it. However, the medium doesn't suffer from that...just compare your pictures with the jumbo pics from the 12A intel thread. ;)
I do have a medium flap but it's one of the very few bags I've not used. The size is a bit limiting since jumbo is definitely more everyday. But I think a smaller wallet will do the trick.
I love love this red for the same reasons you've listed --red but very wearable!!

Thanks for the tip on what to look for, bluekit. You are right, the medium is boxier than the jumbo which appeals more to me, though I would be just as happy with a jumbo red! I am just waiting on my SA to check out other medium reds that she may get in the store week...I think it's an iridescent caviar, soft leather condition because my medium wrinkles (on the upper front of the flap) a bit when I lift up the flap. She said that is somewhat nature of the flaps, which I have known, but it appears that mine wrinkle a bit more than I would like. My jumbo caviar doesn't do it at all, my lamb mini does just a touch. If all of them are like this across the board, then I will keep this but if there are wrinkle free ones, then I will just swap out. Other than that, I cannot wait to carry this baby around!!! Thanks for listening and I hope you are rocking that awesome boy around town! :supacool:

Wow Peonies, I am in love with your new red bag! OMG, it is the perfect shade of red. I have some questions, since you probably did quite a bit of research for this on your quest for the perfect bag... Do you know if this comes in gold hardware? I can't tell if that is what you have from the pics posted. Also, while I find the m/l to be the perfect size for this, I am just curious if you happen to know if they are making this color in a woc? Thanks again for all your help!

Thanks for the tip on what to look for, bluekit. You are right, the medium is boxier than the jumbo which appeals more to me, though I would be just as happy with a jumbo red! I am just waiting on my SA to check out other medium reds that she may get in the store week...I think it's an iridescent caviar, soft leather condition because my medium wrinkles (on the upper front of the flap) a bit when I lift up the flap. She said that is somewhat nature of the flaps, which I have known, but it appears that mine wrinkle a bit more than I would like. My jumbo caviar doesn't do it at all, my lamb mini does just a touch. If all of them are like this across the board, then I will keep this but if there are wrinkle free ones, then I will just swap out. Other than that, I cannot wait to carry this baby around!!! Thanks for listening and I hope you are rocking that awesome boy around town! :supacool:
No problem! :biggrin: Good luck in finding the perfect Ms. Red for you...if it's not already in your hands.