My Radiant and Ravishing RED flap from 12A!!!!

Thank you for taking so many pictures of the 12A red for us. Oh my! What a beautiful red! I didn't anticipated it to be this vibrant and yet wearable. The medium looks perfect on you! I love your lace top, so pretty! Thanks again and enjoy :heart:

Gorgeous shade of red! Congrats!

Congratulations.....enjoy your new flap. I am glad you found your true red. Enjoy her this summer and wear in good health.

Just Beautiful :love::love::love:

Gorgeous red, congratulations on your m/l flap!

i love love it!! congrats!!

It's beautiful!
If I didn't just get a 10c I would have gotten one of these.

The red is so brilliant & hot :smile: Congrats for finding the perfect red flap :smile: You wear her well.

It is the perfect RED!!! Congrats!:woohoo:

Wow, thanks, girls! I appreciate your feedback and feel great about this color!!

Thank you for taking so many pictures of the 12A red for us. Oh my! What a beautiful red! I didn't anticipated it to be this vibrant and yet wearable. The medium looks perfect on you! I love your lace top, so pretty! Thanks again and enjoy :heart:

Hi Alice1979, you hit it on the dot. It really is vibrant yet wearable. The color is very saturated and very rich with a hint of sheen that really brings out the brightness of the bag. I thought a white top would show off the color best, I'm glad you like it. It is one of my favorite tops. Thanks and I hope the pics help!

Oh I am truly so excited ;)
I believe your reveal may end an open chapter in my Chanel life too.
This is indeed the perfect red. Just love your comparison shots against Cartier box (brilliant idea).......
I do admire the old reds, but this ONE brings those of us who didn't previously commit, a reason to SMILE all over again ;)
Peonies813 I just love the shine from your soft caviar, it may prove to be a luxurious yet lasting leather choice after all!
I will be admiring your pics all week till my jumbo arrives ;)
Congratulations on your divine red purchase.
Looks just lovely on you ;)
Xo

Welcome, ********! I hope that when you receive your jumbo, you will love this red as much as I do! It is a chameleon because indoors, it looks pretty dark and not too bright. As soon as you step outside in natural light, the color changes to this ravishing and happy red! The touch of shine also makes it that much more luxurious! It is definitely the opposite of a plain bright red, this one has character! Don't be alarmed when you receive it if it looks dark, just take it in to the light and you will see what I mean. The photos don't do it justice. It is a happy medium for those red lovers who don't want a really loud red but still want a strikingly true red that is not dull.

I have just small reservations about the soft caviar but I think it will be fine for my lifestyle. I feel like I hit the jackpot with this red!:queen:
Did you say your jumbo is coming this week? I'm curious to know your opinions about it. You will have to let me know :graucho: