ARCHIVE 12-10-17 Authenticate This HERMÈS Accessory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you are asking for so much authentication help yourself, it would be appreciated if your contributions took place outside the authentication threads. Thanks.
Mistikat,

I have learned a lot about Hermes from you and others and knew immediately by looking at the pictures it was very fake. I was told to participate in the threads (which I have been actively doing and not just authentication threads), so I am sorry if I stepped on any toes. Just really trying to help. I will not do any authenticating here in this forum and will help out where I can. Please look at my other contributions on the various discussion boards. I am really trying to do my best. I would also like to clarify that I have only asked for two, maybe three handbags be authenticated since joining this wonderful group of people. I did not think it was too excessive. I am truly sorry!

Mistikat,

I have learned a lot about Hermes from you and others and knew immediately by looking at the pictures it was very fake. I was told to participate in the threads (which I have been actively doing and not just authentication threads), so I am sorry if I stepped on any toes. Just really trying to help. I will not do any authenticating here in this forum and will help out where I can. Please look at my other contributions on the various discussion boards. I am really trying to do my best. I would also like to clarify that I have only asked for two, maybe three handbags be authenticated since joining this wonderful group of people. I did not think it was too excessive. I am truly sorry!
It is ok, and we all welcome you to post in all other threads but the authenticate threads (commenting I mean). Welcome and enjoy your time here:smile:

Hi!

I've rarely seen one of these for sale in my country and would very much appreciate your help!

private sales:
Item: Black with PHW CDC
Seller: I've found her on a local site. Mostly cheap items are offered there, however i found many authentic designer finds from there (site called Marktplaats)
History: Bought from Hermes online shop in April 2012
Pictures: Seller took the pictures. She send two more after i requested another view
Comments: Sellers says that is was bought from the online shop in April, which I've seen for sale online myself as i was looking every day by that period (found another CDC in Paris shortly after that. Also sellers prefers a pick up rather that to send it, so i could see it myself.. Seller
Has a problem with the weight of the bracelet on her weak wrist. Also not practical for her work. That's all information I've got.

Hope i'm adding the pics how i should... thanks in advance for any help! And I'm sorry the pics are so big! Don't know how to get them to appear smaller in my post

Attachments

• 001H.jpg
    001H.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 003H.jpg
    003H.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 157
  • 0031H.jpg
    0031H.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 151
  • 004H.jpg
    004H.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 151
  • 006H.jpg
    006H.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 154
  • 0011H.jpg
    0011H.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
It is ok, and we all welcome you to post in all other threads but the authenticate threads (commenting I mean). Welcome and enjoy your time here:smile:
Thank you. Just as a suggestion, you might want to let all of the members know that they are not allowed to post any authentication posts in all applicable authentication forums, but their comments are welcome in all others. You could also provide the names of the authenticators so people know who they are. It would be nice if there were a Meet your Authenticator's Page with a link to each one of them with a bio so that we can "meet" and learn all about them. Fun!! Would you please advise if the Hermes I posted about is authentic. Thanks for your time. I greatly appreciate it. :smile:

Hi!

I've rarely seen one of these for sale in my country and would very much appreciate your help!

private sales:
Item: Black with PHW CDC
Seller: I've found her on a local site. Mostly cheap items are offered there, however i found many authentic designer finds from there (site called Marktplaats)
History: Bought from Hermes online shop in April 2012
Pictures: Seller took the pictures. She send two more after i requested another view
Comments: Sellers says that is was bought from the online shop in April, which I've seen for sale online myself as i was looking every day by that period (found another CDC in Paris shortly after that. Also sellers prefers a pick up rather that to send it, so i could see it myself.. Seller
Has a problem with the weight of the bracelet on her weak wrist. Also not practical for her work. That's all information I've got.

Hope i'm adding the pics how i should... thanks in advance for any help! And I'm sorry the pics are so big! Don't know how to get them to appear smaller in my post
I need to see the year stamps at the top of the inside of the CDC.

Thank you. Just as a suggestion, you might want to let all of the members know that they are not allowed to post any authentication posts in all applicable authentication forums, but their comments are welcome in all others. You could also provide the names of the authenticators so people know who they are. It would be nice if there were a Meet your Authenticator's Page with a link to each one of them with a bio so that we can "meet" and learn all about them. Fun!! Would you please advise if the Hermes I posted about is authentic. Thanks for your time. I greatly appreciate it. :smile:
I think you posted about a bag. This is for accessories, not bags.

If you spend enough time here and post on the various threads you will realise who is authenticating what. We have many experts here and if a well established/well known member wish to comment regarding an item posted in either of the auth.threads I certainly welcome it, that is not the point we try to forward. This is a free service and we are all volonteering our time and do it when we have time to spare.

Back on topic please.

One more Item
Item: Original Dogon Geldbörse Brieftasche Clutch Orange von Herm es
listing :160827308765
seller: dodi2000
link: http://www.ebay.de/itm/160827308765?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Thank you

Please, for those of you whose interests are solely authentication requests, the authenticators here prefer to give advice to members who display more wide ranging interests than just asking for free authentications. We look for evidence of posts in other threads and contribution in other areas. We also prefer not to authenticate for sellers on this thread.

For both of the above, there are professional authentication services available.

Thank you kindly.

Hi there - i'm a newby to this site and its fab! I have just bought this CDC Bracelet from a vintage jewellery dealer and I would love a second opinion. Is it all ok? I haven't dared to wear it incase its not. If there is anything you are not sure of could you let me know what it is, so i can go back armed to the dealer. Fingers crossed its all genuine. Wait to hear with baited breath !! Amanda

Attachments

• DSCN2967.jpg
    DSCN2967.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCN2971.jpg
    DSCN2971.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCN2969.jpg
    DSCN2969.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCN2968.jpg
    DSCN2968.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 124
Hi there - i'm a newby to this site and its fab! I have just bought this CDC Bracelet from a vintage jewellery dealer and I would love a second opinion. Is it all ok? I haven't dared to wear it incase its not. If there is anything you are not sure of could you let me know what it is, so i can go back armed to the dealer. Fingers crossed its all genuine. Wait to hear with baited breath !! Amanda
Welcome, and I hope you will find lots of interesting topics/thread to contribute to.

This CDC is fake, I´m sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.