My new and unexpected REVEAL!

Micole

Mar 5, 2011
I had no idea when I left my place this morning that I would be returning home with a new PS! It was on sale at INTERMIX for a ridiculous price. I had wanted it previous to the sale and can hardly believe I actually have it!

Attachments

• Photo 1417.jpg
    Photo 1417.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 737
Thanks ladies! I'm quite thrilled with it.

Congrats and on sale too!! :biggrin: It's the saddle color? Nice compliment to your birch!

It is indeed the saddle color. I thought the exact same thing about it being a great compliment to my birch. And the sale price was pretty ridiculous.. I just posted about it in the shopping intel thread. Toronto ladies take note!

Thanks ladies! I'm quite thrilled with it.

It is indeed the saddle color. I thought the exact same thing about it being a great compliment to my birch. And the sale price was pretty ridiculous.. I just posted about it in the shopping intel thread. Toronto ladies take note!

It is a beauty, Micole! Congrats on a great find! I love the color.

I had no idea when I left my place this morning that I would be returning home with a new PS! It was on sale at INTERMIX for a ridiculous price. I had wanted it previous to the sale and can hardly believe I actually have it!
Congrats! I can't handle clutches, I always get a cramp in my hand but I love this color. Is that saddle?

I LOVE it Micole, and call me crazy, but don't you think you could use it in a larger bag while traveling? I really like this size when I travel to keep everything like travel docs, passport, etc, all in one place. The dimensions of this one would make it ideal. And then you have a clutch for the evening too! Perfect!

What a great addition for you and it will look so great with your Birch!

Enjoy! :yahoo: