My new and unexpected REVEAL!

I LOVE it Micole, and call me crazy, but don't you think you could use it in a larger bag while traveling? I really like this size when I travel to keep everything like travel docs, passport, etc, all in one place. The dimensions of this one would make it ideal. And then you have a clutch for the evening too! Perfect!

What a great addition for you and it will look so great with your Birch!

Enjoy! :yahoo:

That's not crazy at all!! I would absolutely use it in a larger bag while traveling.
It's really a perfect size because it's small enough to fit into a bigger bag (like my LKA!) without being cumbersome, yet it's big enough to put everything you need in there to wear out alone. I knew I loved it before I got it, but had no idea how functional of a piece it actually is until it was mine. I think everyone should have one!
It does look great with my Birch, thank you!

^That's a really nice friend!

I think I remember the Pochette in Saddle color is really special, it was only last year they started to sell this combo and I always wondered why. My guess comes from an older pic where a celeb had the saddle pochette and I think this was an exclusive for her during some years..

^That's a really nice friend!

I think I remember the Pochette in Saddle color is really special, it was only last year they started to sell this combo and I always wondered why. My guess comes from an older pic where a celeb had the saddle pochette and I think this was an exclusive for her during some years..

I was searching for the perfect word to describe it, and you got it! Special. The saddle color makes it a perfect daytime bag when you don't need all the space of a larger alternative. That's interesting that it only became available in this color a year ago. I feel very lucky to have it.

Just saw this - I love it!!! I love saddle and brown bags in general too. I think saddle really suits the style of the PS1s. And how great to have a clutch you can actually fit things it?! Congrats. What was the deal you got?

Congrats! Love your saddle clutch!

Thank you so much! I'm pretty taken with it.

It's cute and functional. Congratulations. Great to hear you got it for a good price too.

Thank you! It's really one of the more functional bags I've gotten to date, if you can believe it. It's so easy and transitional. Worth every penny I didn't even have to spend.

I love your pouchette! It's quite beautiful. I'm such a fan of the saddle color.

Thank you. I think it's the best color for this style, so I feel lucky to have it.