Modest dressing doesn't have to be boring

I love this thread!!!:tup:I love a mini skirt like everyone else but I prefer outfits which are comfortable for me. Some of my favorites pics from Shieka Mozah from Kuwait!!:love:

Attachments

• sheikha-moza-bint-nasser-al-missned2.jpg
    sheikha-moza-bint-nasser-al-missned2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,338
  • Sheikha-Mozah-bint-Nasser-006.jpg
    Sheikha-Mozah-bint-Nasser-006.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,395
  • sheikha_mozah_costume_party.jpg
    sheikha_mozah_costume_party.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,298
Julide said:
I love this thread!!!:tup:I love a mini skirt like everyone else but I prefer outfits which are comfortable for me. Some of my favorites pics from Shieka Mozah from Kuwait!!:love:

Stunning!! You have a good eye for fashion..

This is such a great thread! Among my friends and family, I'm known for and often questioned about my modest sense of style. I think I dress nicely but I do not show a lot of skin. I dress this way for a lot of reasons, the main one being that I want to set a good example for my 8 y/o DD.

tumblr_m2lsr8Ovg61rtkv4vo1_1280.jpg

I love this one!

I never realized how chic modest dressing can be, until I went to Dubai and saw all of these beautiful women, dressed to the nines! Beautiful Kaftans, hijabs and Abayas with intricate designs and colors.

I tend to dress modestly everyday... that doesn't mean I don't love bright, fun colors and patterns, but I rarely show a lot of skin. To do so has never been my style. What a great thread! :smile:

Great thread!! Love all the pics you posted. I wear a hijab now so I dress modestly and I am always looking for ideas! I dress with regular clothes most of the time but every now and then I throw on my abaya, I love them, so chic and I have loads with different styles, embroidery & crystal work, they are also great for the moments when one has to rush out and has no time to pick an outfit, many times I am wearing my Pajamas inside, ofcourse they are floor length so no one can see them :P:biggrin:

Subbing to this one

Last edited: