Five New Carolines in July

LOL, I was thinking more along the lines of selling a kidney on the black market.
KIDDING

I hear you can live a full life with just one kidney, ijs ;)

Hell I aint picky if any of u girls wanna play sugar mama

You are too much!!!

Oh, wow....Anytime I see that aubergine, I feel like I need to cover my bottom half with a bed sheet and smoke a cigarette...!

Prof, I'm going to look away and give you a moment :biggrin::biggrin:

I'm loving the gathered, but I have enough 'gathers' in my life right now.

The black buff is hollering hard. How much is she? I may have to lift the FP moratorium on this. D$$m, I have stayed out of this thread deliberately because I knew this would happen.

ISTYLE said:
I must admit the $400 difference is quite persuasive.
But I wonder if the buff may slouch more and not be as structured

I think you are guessing correctly on the black. IMO the black is like the "buffalo croc" dk brown Caroline released in fall. Mine is the least structured of all those carolines.

The bronze one reminds me very much of the taupe shimmer Caroline from fall as well.

So two bags that are new color iterations of fall 2011 releases here, I think. ...

I think you are guessing correctly on the black. IMO the black is like the "buffalo croc" dk brown Caroline released in fall. Mine is the least structured of all those carolines.

The bronze one reminds me very much of the taupe shimmer Caroline from fall as well.

So two bags that are new color iterations of fall 2011 releases here, I think. ...

Yes, I think that is one of a few bags we are twins on. I love mine but in comparsison to the new wovens they are much slouchier, although I think my Vachetta Caroline is the least structured of all of them.

I love how the wovens have very little collapse even when empty. It seems like the new buff croc used the same patteren as the gold Caroline from the spring with the seam in the middle which helps but not a lot.