Five New Carolines in July

1. OMG I just spit at the screen - girl u a TRUE nut - BUT when u want something damn u want it - that is how an addict does it- :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  2. I hear you can live a full life with just one kidney, ijs ;)

You are too much!!!

Prof, I'm going to look away and give you a moment :biggrin::biggrin:
  3. I'm loving the gathered, but I have enough 'gathers' in my life right now.

The black buff is hollering hard. How much is she? I may have to lift the FP moratorium on this. D$$m, I have stayed out of this thread deliberately because I knew this would happen.
  4. She's only $798.:graucho:
  5. Thanks P69, gonna take a hard look at my girls and see who can be released to make way for mama :biggrin::biggrin:
  6. I should be ashamed...right???? Hehehe
  7. Somehow...I think this string proves...Coach is going all wrong with their marketing strategy!
  8. Anything come up on the last two python bags?
  9. I am having a hard time concentrating at work waiting to see these last two bags lol. Was hoping to at least see a DD before the PCE was over!

10. not at all GET YA BAG girl:roflmfao::roflmfao:
  11. LOL same here!
  12. I think you are guessing correctly on the black. IMO the black is like the "buffalo croc" dk brown Caroline released in fall. Mine is the least structured of all those carolines.

The bronze one reminds me very much of the taupe shimmer Caroline from fall as well.

So two bags that are new color iterations of fall 2011 releases here, I think. ...
  13. Lol. Can you picture it...all of us Caroline fans holding onto another coach bag, leaning on lamposts spaced out about every six blocks like some unwritten franchise agreement. Lol!
  14. I believe so! How about u?

15. Yes, I think that is one of a few bags we are twins on. I love mine but in comparsison to the new wovens they are much slouchier, although I think my Vachetta Caroline is the least structured of all of them.

I love how the wovens have very little collapse even when empty. It seems like the new buff croc used the same patteren as the gold Caroline from the spring with the seam in the middle which helps but not a lot.