Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried taking some pics when i was at Zara today. I wear my Ulyse 2 ways, OPEN & CLOSE belted.
For reference, i'm petite 5'1" & this size is 36 (smallest i believe).
Open...
IMAG0154.jpg

Close...
IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0159.jpg

Love the big pockets...
IMAG0160-1.jpg

I tried taking some pics when i was at Zara today. I wear my Ulyse 2 ways, OPEN & CLOSE belted.
Open...
IMAG0154.jpg

Close...
IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0159.jpg

Love the big pockets...
IMAG0160-1.jpg
It looks great on you!! Size 36 is the smallest and it fits you very well!! :woohoo: Thanks for showing different ways of wearing the coat.

I received the Esso jacket size 36 from NAP for few days now. I was on a fence as I am not used to oversize jacket. But after showing it to my "fashion advise = mom" and got her approval I decided to keep it as it will be a perfect spring/summer coat. The cotton is very soft and light, the yellow color is very subtle (I am not looking like a scary lemon tree...LOL). I have few pairs of light colored skinny jeans by CE and J Brands so should be able to create some casual parings. I think I can also pair this jacket with my itzel snake jeans as well... :P I love to pair my dark blue Malky with skirts and dresses. Esso is perfect with shorts and pants.

I am still on the look out for a size 36 of Ulyse or Uro so please pm me if you spotted one :graucho:. TIA.

051112_tpf.jpg

I received the Esso jacket size 36 from NAP for few days now. I was on a fence as I am not used to oversize jacket. But after showing it to my "fashion advise = mom" and got her approval I decided to keep it as it will be a perfect spring/summer coat. The cotton is very soft and light, the yellow color is very subtle (I am not looking like a scary lemon tree...LOL). I have few pairs of light colored skinny jeans by CE and J Brands so should be able to create some casual parings. I think I can also pair this jacket with my itzel snake jeans as well... :P I love to pair my dark blue Malky with skirts and dresses. Esso is perfect with shorts and pants.

I am still on the look out for a size 36 of Ulyse or Uro so please pm me if you spotted one :graucho:. TIA.

051112_tpf.jpg

Tonka: You look amazing!!! You're right the yellow does not overwhelm you-i could see so many outfits with it. Love love love! Great buy dear! :biggrin: You changed my mind on this jacket..rut roh!

congrats! it looks great on you, open and closed! :smile:

ulyse is turning out to be such a flattering piece--love how it works on everyone regardless of height/shape etc!

Open...
IMAG0154.jpg

Close...
IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0159.jpg

Love the big pockets...
IMAG0160-1.jpg

It looks great on you!! Size 36 is the smallest and it fits you very well!! :woohoo: Thanks for showing different ways of wearing the coat.
Thanks Tonkamama, at first i thought it was too big on me but it's growing on me so fast. I really love the belted look more, i wore it that way today.

051112_tpf.jpg
You carry the IMs so well yourself. Gosh, IM got so many gorgeous jeans that i've been trying to controll myself not to get hooked. I tried not to splurge on clothes, since i want another bag or 2.
I love those jeans on you & that ESSO looks so effortless. I hope you'll find the Ulyse or Uro soon. When i bought my Ulyse at IM Soho NY 3 days ago, the SA told me that they're sold out but i'm sure there's still a few floating around.

I think i can get my moneys worth for this jacket, I can already see myself wearing it w/ shorts too & ver versatile on my travels.

tonka! i love it on you! moms know best! ;)
i think the sizing is perfect--intentionally oversized but not sloppy...and what a pretty summery color!

congrats--you keep making take a second look at stuff! :graucho:

051112_tpf.jpg

Open...
IMAG0154.jpg

Close...
IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0159.jpg

Love the big pockets...
IMAG0160-1.jpg
You look gorgeous and I also love your bag!!

051112_tpf.jpg
Love, love, love...

tonkamama said:

Tonkamama, you look gorgeous...so casual but chic! Really love how the Isabel Marant clothes look so much better on "real life" women than on the online shop model pictures ;)...

imlvholic said:
Open...

Close...

Love the big pockets...

Imlvholic, you look great!!! Really love the Ulyse on you, its such a versatile piece of clothing...

My Reas arrived!! I actually took the day off of work to sign for them ;)

I love them!! I think they feel pretty comfortable and look even more beautiful in person. I haven't put them together with an outfit yet, so sorry these pics are just of my feet!
I love the Reas. They are on my wish list too! I love the contrast of the black with the chains and brown insole (even though you can't see the insole when they are worn). It looks very sexy!

Ok, here's another mod pic of me wearing the Renells. I've just posted this on my blog. So if you're interested in more pics, you can find them here. Thank you for letting me share! :smile:

So gorgeous Kaypa, simple and chic. Nice styling.

Open...
IMAG0154.jpg

Close...
IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0159.jpg

Love the big pockets...
IMAG0160-1.jpg

You scored a 36! It looks great. I love that you used the belt to cinch it that way!

I love that it looks great on everyone. It speaks so much for the designer. Congrats!

051112_tpf.jpg

I'm so glad you posted you new jacket. It is such a rare one to see modeling pics of. I love it's lines and proportions. It is very flattering and now I want one:roflmfao:.

Thank you ladies!! :ghi5:

imlvholic ~ Yeah I called the SOHO boutique after I read your earlier post and they are totally out of smaller sizes...not even a size 38!! I need to re-start my search again maybe I will get lucky again... :biggrin:

Jayne1 ~ Congrats on your Omi trench coat...true classic piece!

kitechick ~ Congrats and can't wait to see you mod Ulyse!! Please share your style with us.

tb ~ This thread is so dangerous!! :sweatdrop:

Tonka: You look amazing!!! You're right the yellow does not overwhelm you-i could see so many outfits with it. Love love love! Great buy dear! :biggrin: You changed my mind on this jacket..rut roh!

Thanks Tonkamama, at first i thought it was too big on me but it's growing on me so fast. I really love the belted look more, i wore it that way today.

You carry the IMs so well yourself. Gosh, IM got so many gorgeous jeans that i've been trying to controll myself not to get hooked. I tried not to splurge on clothes, since i want another bag or 2.
I love those jeans on you & that ESSO looks so effortless. I hope you'll find the Ulyse or Uro soon. When i bought my Ulyse at IM Soho NY 3 days ago, the SA told me that they're sold out but i'm sure there's still a few floating around.

I think i can get my moneys worth for this jacket, I can already see myself wearing it w/ shorts too & ver versatile on my travels.

tonka! i love it on you! moms know best! ;)
i think the sizing is perfect--intentionally oversized but not sloppy...and what a pretty summery color!

congrats--you keep making take a second look at stuff! :graucho:

Love, love, love...

Tonkamama, you look gorgeous...so casual but chic! Really love how the Isabel Marant clothes look so much better on "real life" women than on the online shop model pictures ;)...

I'm so glad you posted you new jacket. It is such a rare one to see modeling pics of. I love it's lines and proportions. It is very flattering and now I want one:roflmfao:.

Status
Not open for further replies.