Let's honor our RM MAMs.. Pictures & Chat!!

The second two are...okay - I can see where others would like them, though they're not doing much for me.

That first one? Big, big no. I had to enlarge the pic, 'cuz at first I thought it was beaded! For some reason it reminded me of when people hang bead strands to separate rooms, like a door. A very retro feel of a time I, personally, don't think needs to be revisited. :P

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I second this!! :biggrin:

Oh, good lord, Magjes...you have just killed me!!!!! Absolutely killed me, I say!!! I am so stunned by your collection!!! Where do I start??? Stonewash Tobacco...BOTH Crocs...Sunshine...Moss...Beige Pink...Burgundy...Scarlett...ALL OF THEM (plus I know you've got the Noir MAM)!! BEAUTIFUL. I went to friggin' MAM heaven in those glorious, glorious few moments of staring at each other them!! Dang!!! I just...you just...*blabber*...*drool* My gawd. :wtf: Cripes, Mags!!!

HANDS DOWN BEST DESCRIPTIVE REACTION TO MINKOFFS EVER. NO CONTEST!!! YOU'RE TOO CUTE DOI!! I COULD SERIOUSLY IMAGINE U SAYING THIS IRL!!!! GOSH WOULD'VE LOVED TO HAVE MET U IN MANILA!!!! :hugs::hugs:

i dont know where the H E double hockey sticks to quote cause these gorgeous bags are everywhere in diff posts omg magjess.. u are mam queen of the world!

hah yeah, i'm a greedy sob.. i need to stop, i just have always been a pink girl

pictures coming soon of orchid.. i love this bag, im so glad it came back to me!!

:lolots:

Look what odd yet pretty MAMs are coming out... What do you think?

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/...n?ID=614381&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results
2dadnvq.jpg

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/...i?ID=609903&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results
bvec9.jpg

http://vip.zappos.com/product/7819677/color/332713
wlvozc.jpg

thanks for sharing T~! i love the first bc it screams SUMMER!! and ikat prints are so classic and do have staying power, but not so sure about that last one..... the yellow looks really "off"??

LOL, I suddenly feel odd because I actually like designs :shame:

you're not alone traveler!! i like them too, but only the first two lol the third the yellow looks too artificial..... that first one is so fun! i feel like it should be carried on a beach in jamaica or something! and the ikat print on the second is too cute!!! don't think i'd pay retail for these though.... lol i'm still in the "no school like old school" club!!! :woohoo:

HANDS DOWN BEST DESCRIPTIVE REACTION TO MINKOFFS EVER. NO CONTEST!!! YOU'RE TOO CUTE DOI!! I COULD SERIOUSLY IMAGINE U SAYING THIS IRL!!!! GOSH WOULD'VE LOVED TO HAVE MET U IN MANILA!!!! :hugs::hugs:

And I would've loved to have met you, travelers and rx! Don't worry, next time! We can all meet up at travelers' closet and play with her bags! I'm sure we'd be there all day! :biggrin:

Then let's distract travelers, grab a bag or two and make a run for it!!!! *evil laughter*

I kid...I kid... :biggrin: But it doesn't hurt to make a plan...like, I'll hold on to one of her bags (probably PH), pretend to faint, you scream for water, travelers runs to the kitchen and we RUUUUUUUNNNNNN! :biggrin:

Yes...I have thought about it. :giggles:

Magjes - Your collection is tdf! I can't decide which one I like the most, narrowed it down to 8 lol!:cool:

Does anyone have a taupe MAM? I didn't find pics on the color reference thread and would love love some modeling shots of the color in action. My Nordies is holding both a denim and a taupe one for me for pick up and I can't decide! I really want the selection I make to carry me through the different seasons. Do any of you think that either color can go into winter? I'm a newbie to RM and your input is greatly appreciated.

And I would've loved to have met you, travelers and rx! Don't worry, next time! We can all meet up at travelers' closet and play with her bags! I'm sure we'd be there all day! :biggrin:

Then let's distract travelers, grab a bag or two and make a run for it!!!! *evil laughter*

I kid...I kid... :biggrin: But it doesn't hurt to make a plan...like, I'll hold on to one of her bags (probably PH), pretend to faint, you scream for water, travelers runs to the kitchen and we RUUUUUUUNNNNNN! :biggrin:

Yes...I have thought about it. :giggles:

:lolots:--> :sneaky:--> :ninja:-->:devil:!!!!!!