Let's honor our RM MAMs.. Pictures & Chat!!

omg what is this one and where do i find it?

014.jpg

That is beige pink....it's from last year :yes:

Oh, good lord, Magjes...you have just killed me!!!!! Absolutely killed me, I say!!! I am so stunned by your collection!!! Where do I start??? Stonewash Tobacco...BOTH Crocs...Sunshine...Moss...Beige Pink...Burgundy...Scarlett...ALL OF THEM (plus I know you've got the Noir MAM)!! BEAUTIFUL. I went to friggin' MAM heaven in those glorious, glorious few moments of staring at each other them!! Dang!!! I just...you just...*blabber*...*drool* My gawd. :wtf: Cripes, Mags!!!

Oh, good lord, Magjes...you have just killed me!!!!! Absolutely killed me, I say!!! I am so stunned by your collection!!! Where do I start??? Stonewash Tobacco...BOTH Crocs...Sunshine...Moss...Beige Pink...Burgundy...Scarlett...ALL OF THEM (plus I know you've got the Noir MAM)!! BEAUTIFUL. I went to friggin' MAM heaven in those glorious, glorious few moments of staring at each other them!! Dang!!! I just...you just...*blabber*...*drool* My gawd. :wtf: Cripes, Mags!!!

Thank you Doi!! :blush:

......I gave Noir to my DD....actually we traded.....her Nikki for my Noir MAM...... :P.

There was one on bonanza recently, but it sold really fast! The color is so pretty. I have a sunglasses pouch in that color and it's sooooo soft!

Didn't you just buy a pink mam though? ;)

hah yeah, i'm a greedy sob.. i need to stop, i just have always been a pink girl

pictures coming soon of orchid.. i love this bag, im so glad it came back to me!!

hah yeah, i'm a greedy sob.. i need to stop, i just have always been a pink girl

pictures coming soon of orchid.. i love this bag, im so glad it came back to me!!

I had both Orchid and Beige Pink in my hands at the NYSS in November. I didnt buy EITHER because at the time I thought i wasnt a MAM-fan. :noggin:

Here are comparison photos I took of the 2 colors side-by-side, that are also posted in the Pink reference thread.

1st Photo = Beige Pink is on the Left, Orchid on Right
2nd Photo = opposite

Attachments

• mam1.jpg
    mam1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 555
  • mam2.jpg
    mam2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 346
My Lighter Colored/POP Colors "Spring" MAMS:

018.jpg

Moss, Black/White Straw w/Persimmon, Denim, Magenta Croc,
Tangerine, Sunshine, Teal, Scarlett, Beige Pink, PW BW

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

Wow your collection !!!!!!! :faint: You have a whole crayola-color chart of MAMs to pick from. I'm so jealous...and inspired :smile: I had just set a rule that I was going to have a collection of 6..... and now I see maybe I need 6 summer ones, and 6 for winter !? Hmph. Maybe that's a better rule!!!

I had both Orchid and Beige Pink in my hands at the NYSS in November. I didnt buy EITHER because at the time I thought i wasnt a MAM-fan. :noggin:

Here are comparison photos I took of the 2 colors side-by-side, that are also posted in the Pink reference thread.

1st Photo = Beige Pink is on the Left, Orchid on Right
2nd Photo = opposite

omggg i wish u had bought it, i would be camping out front of your home with a big sign,and chanting I WANT BEIGE PINK I WANT BEIGE PINK lol

Wow your collection !!!!!!! :faint: You have a whole crayola-color chart of MAMs to pick from. I'm so jealous...and inspired :smile: I had just set a rule that I was going to have a collection of 6..... and now I see maybe I need 6 summer ones, and 6 for winter !? Hmph. Maybe that's a better rule!!!

Yeah!....lol a much better rule!!