ELISHA IS HERE!! ***Kooba Pics***

chodessa

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
Okay Kooba friends...
If anyone pays attention to me (usually not...) they probably heard me whining constantly about finding an Elisha tote in blonde...
I refused to buy from neiman and pay shipping and tax...so I whined on...
Then I met an ebay angel and he had a couple of Elishas in red and black....I contacted him about a blonde...put down a depo till she arrived and well......SEE FOR YOURSELF...SHE'S HERE!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
I just wanted to thank you girls for keeping the topic going on the Koobas, it kept me on my toes and led me to her!

DSCN0420.jpg

DSCN0421.jpg

DSCN0416.jpg

how do you like the color in person? on their site it almost kind of looked yellow to me... is it nice :wlae: looks it to me!

i am definately considering a devin or an elisha in that color :yes:

Wow looks gorgeous!
Love the color.
Me thinks that we should post more pics of kooba owners wearing their bags!
I know they have that topic for Louis vuitton lovers :yes:
What do you think?

Okay Kooba friends...
If anyone pays attention to me (usually not...) they probably heard me whining constantly about finding an Elisha tote in blonde...
I refused to buy from neiman and pay shipping and tax...so I whined on...
Then I met an ebay angel and he had a couple of Elishas in red and black....I contacted him about a blonde...put down a depo till she arrived and well......SEE FOR YOURSELF...SHE'S HERE!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
I just wanted to thank you girls for keeping the topic going on the Koobas, it kept me on my toes and led me to her!

DSCN0420.jpg

DSCN0421.jpg

DSCN0416.jpg
WHO IS THIS EBAY ANGEL???

Vicious the color isn't yellow at all, it's the perfect camel color for spring....
Ltucci, I requested a Kooba forum....would love to stare at pics of them all day.....