ELISHA IS HERE!! ***Kooba Pics***

1. Okay Kooba friends...
    If anyone pays attention to me (usually not...) they probably heard me whining constantly about finding an Elisha tote in blonde...
    I refused to buy from neiman and pay shipping and tax...so I whined on...
    Then I met an eBay angel and he had a couple of Elishas in red and black....I contacted him about a blonde...put down a depo till she arrived and well......SEE FOR YOURSELF...SHE'S HERE!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    I just wanted to thank you girls for keeping the topic going on the Koobas, it kept me on my toes and led me to her!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. how do you like the color in person? on their site it almost kind of looked yellow to me... is it nice :wlae: looks it to me!

i am definately considering a devin or an elisha in that color :yes:

3. Wow looks gorgeous!
    Love the color.
    Me thinks that we should post more pics of kooba owners wearing their bags!
    I know they have that topic for Louis vuitton lovers :yes:
    What do you think?

4. It looks gooooorgeous! Congrats!!

5. WOW, gorgeous! She looks so soft ... yes, I want to fondle her! Shame on me ... *blush*

CONGRATS!!

6. WHO IS THIS eBay ANGEL???

7. Vicious the color isn't yellow at all, it's the perfect camel color for spring....
    Ltucci, I requested a Kooba forum....would love to stare at pics of them all day.....

8. Very nice. I can't wait to get my Blonde Bonnie.

9. An thanks to your Elisha Lexie, now I'm seriously considering a bonnie in RED!

10. Pretty! congrats! ;)

11. ME TOO :yes:

12. Wow!!! I'm not usually a fan of camel - but that purse is gorgeous!!!! :drool:

Congatulations on your new baby and for putting in all that hard work to get it!!! You deserve! :yes:

13. Congrats!! It looks so good on you :yes: ! I agree that there needs to be Kooba subforum lol!

14. Gorgeous!!

15. WOW! That is truly a gorgeous bag that looks just perfect on you. It's nice to be able to see them on the lucky owner. Now, I want one...