What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

Here's a look inside my Medallion Tote.

It's actually quite roomy, so long as I switch from my long checkbook wallet to my compact wallet.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Inside Medallion.JPG
    Inside Medallion.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 35,408
  • Medallion contents.JPG
    Medallion contents.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 29,706
Reactions: Sky035
Here's a look inside my Medallion Tote.

It's actually quite roomy, so long as I switch from my long checkbook wallet to my compact wallet.

attachment.php

attachment.php
love this tote! i have yet to buy my first chanel and this is what i want to get. is this line permanent? i love it with the silver h/w. does it become softer with time? it was a bit rigid when i tried it out in the store but i love that it's a "structured" bag.

In my patent blush medium classic flap today at work: my wallet, phone, keys (no car keys b/c I walk to work), mini brush, and SoftLips.

LOL I had to be sneaky while taking these pictures on my credenza at work. My boss would have been like, "What are you doing?!?" :P

Gah! Those keys!!! Don't they scratch up the inside of your bag so badly? I put my keys in my 2.55 just ONCE and ended up with tons of scratches and gashes inside.

love this tote! i have yet to buy my first chanel and this is what i want to get. is this line permanent? i love it with the silver h/w. does it become softer with time? it was a bit rigid when i tried it out in the store but i love that it's a "structured" bag.

Yes, the Medallion Tote is a part of the permanent line. It becomes a little bit softer over time, and it loosens up at the top opening to make it easier to get in and out of. But it's still very structured. And the caviar leather makes it really durable--I got stuck wearing it in a snowstorm while shopping in New York one weekend and it was just fine.

Cosmopolitan, your tote is beautiful. I was going to get the petite shopper but maybe I will get this if it is roomier. Does it zip closed? Does anyone know if it is roomier than the PST? Thanks! :wondering Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone!!

Cosmopolitan, your tote is beautiful. I was going to get the petite shopper but maybe I will get this if it is roomier. Does it zip closed? Does anyone know if it is roomier than the PST? Thanks! :wondering Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone!!

Yes, the Medallion Tote zips closed. (The medallion is attached to the zipper pull.)