What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

it can definitely hold a lot more but that's all i have today. i can stil fit a book in there if i really wanted too:yes:

004.jpg

That is such a gorgeous photo with the most brilliant colors!! :yes: I love the pop of bright green (Kate Spade sunglass case, no?).

In my patent blush medium classic flap today at work: my wallet, phone, keys (no car keys b/c I walk to work), mini brush, and SoftLips.

LOL I had to be sneaky while taking these pictures on my credenza at work. My boss would have been like, "What are you doing?!?" :P

Picture006-2.jpg

Picture008-4.jpg

cupcakes and a candy bar or two, because i'm so depressed that alot of Act I isnt in yet and Act II is taking forrrreeeeeeever
:graucho:

PS How insane would it be for me to place a call to Chanel in Paris?
teehee

Can someone please post a pic of how much a jumbo classic flap can hold?

I will post pic's of my Black Jumbo Flap w/ all the crap I carry from day to day!
I carry more stuff in my CC Cosmetic case...So I will empty that out and show you everything I put in there too! Yu will just die when you see it. Let me start working on it now. BRB!:yes:

Oh Mick, you need to empty out your cosmetic case!! I'm going to too!! Thats where all the interesting fun stuff is!!:nuts:

in the first post of the thread, i spilled the contents, i saved everyone the shock this time...it hasn't changed, still too many lipglosses:nuts: ...i have a small addiction there...:wlae:

here's mine - in my one and only chanel! :heart:

Attachments

• bowler_low res.jpg
    bowler_low res.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 10,769
  • inside_lowres.jpg
    inside_lowres.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 10,445
  • stuff_lowres.jpg
    stuff_lowres.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 10,339
Reactions: Sky035