What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

Oh my... I was about to post mine until I saw these pics. I'm embarrased to say that my Chanel is filled with crap and is a mess inside. Luckily, the outside is still pretty. ;)

Great thread! Funny how the trend is that the purse is Chanel but so many LV assecories inside.

Which brings me to another question... how does everyone keep so many things inside the purse? isnit it super heavy? I totally baby my Chanel so I try to downsize what goes in it because i don't want to weigh her down... silly me :shame:

Yes, the Medallion Tote is a part of the permanent line. It becomes a little bit softer over time, and it loosens up at the top opening to make it easier to get in and out of. But it's still very structured. And the caviar leather makes it really durable--I got stuck wearing it in a snowstorm while shopping in New York one weekend and it was just fine.
:yahoo: yay! good to hear. i will definitely still consider this as a first chanel. thanks.

I snapped this picture (of my diamond stitch tote)minutes after returning from a trip to LA, so I'm carrying slightly more things than usual.
sayGRACE -- I totally know what you mean about "babying" -- although I just dump whatever I need into my bags, I feel slightly uneasy by how much stuff I cram in, and worry that my bag is suffering!

Attachments

• insideds.JPG
    insideds.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 8,330
Reactions: Mayfly285
I snapped this picture (of my diamond stitch tote)minutes after returning from a trip to LA, so I'm carrying slightly more things than usual.
sayGRACE -- I totally know what you mean about "babying" -- although I just dump whatever I need into my bags, I feel slightly uneasy by how much stuff I cram in, and worry that my bag is suffering!

haha... another picture with a Chanel purse and LV accesories! Yes, I worry that the weight will be too heavy for my Chanel. I want my baby to have a long and prosperous life :yes:

Here's a look inside my Medallion Tote.

It's actually quite roomy, so long as I switch from my long checkbook wallet to my compact wallet.

attachment.php

attachment.php
when i use my med tote- i place my stuff up like this as well. great chanel minds think alike !!!!
i find it easier to get in and out of this way- dont you ?:wlae::wlae:

got my first chanel yesterday (black pst) :yahoo: and people were curious about what can fit into it. here's a pic of what's in her today. these are the contents of my purse on a daily basis:
1. dior sunnies
2. dior wallet
3. lv mini pochette (for makeup and a small comb)
4. cles (for my bus/train card)
5. ipod nano
6. small atomizer for my perfume
7. pack of tissues
8. pack of baby wipes
9. hand sanitizer

Attachments

• chanel8.jpg
    chanel8.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 9,013