Stephen Sprouse Cashmere Scarf

LV did another large sprouse scarf for cruise 2007 with the same print as LV sprouse cashmere version. it is made of soft cotton that drapes well. it was made in a red/aqua version and also a black/gray version in vey limited quantities. both are fabulous! i own both combinations.:love:

LV did another large sprouse scarf for cruise 2007 with the same print as LV sprouse cashmere version. it is made of soft cotton that drapes well. it was made in a red/aqua version and also a black/gray version in vey limited quantities. both are fabulous! i own both combinations.:love:
Oh I'd love to see pics of that one please

I am craving the black cashmere Sprouse!

roz, i will post pix of both red/acqua combo and black/gray sprouse cotton combo. i have to get my bf to download pix to me! they are both really fun.:heart: i wore red/aqua out to dinner tonite with black dress.

Oh I'd love to see pics of that one please

I am craving the black cashmere Sprouse!

roz, here is one i have downloaded already for LV large cotton sprouse in black and gray.
attachment.php

My SA said that this shawl was apparently all sold out in Europe even before the launch date. The retail price was about 700$US. It's not *that* amazing imo, and I don't think it's worth more than 1000$US. I think it's kinda crazy that the Ebay link is going for 3000$+...........

roz, i will post pix of both red/acqua combo and black/gray sprouse cotton combo. i have to get my bf to download pix to me! they are both really fun.:heart: i wore red/aqua out to dinner tonite with black dress.

Chaussure - I would love to see the pics of yours...I didn't know they existed...

I have the black/gray cashmere with the fuchsia writing.....it looks spectacular with my magenta B bags :love: