Stephen Sprouse Cashmere Scarf

1. Hi everyone,

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a Stephen Sprouse Cashmere scarf? I'm desperate to get my hands on one!

Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. Good luck with your search, it's really gorgeous, I hope you find it.

3. I LOVE this scarf~ but too much$$$for me to handle....

4. It's gorgeous but the price is..:wtf:
    Good luck, I hope you can get one.:yes:

5. LV did another large sprouse scarf for cruise 2007 with the same print as LV sprouse cashmere version. it is made of soft cotton that drapes well. it was made in a red/aqua version and also a black/gray version in vey limited quantities. both are fabulous! i own both combinations.:love:

6. Oh I'd love to see pics of that one please

I am craving the black cashmere Sprouse!

7. you can usually find one on eBay

8. roz, i will post pix of both red/acqua combo and black/gray sprouse cotton combo. i have to get my bf to download pix to me! they are both really fun.:heart: i wore red/aqua out to dinner tonite with black dress.

9. roz, here is one i have downloaded already for LV large cotton sprouse in black and gray.
    [​IMG]

10. Thats lovely thanks so much I didnt even know they were doing these. I must call but probably too late.
    What was the price like if you dont mind me asking
    Thanks again:flowers:

11. My SA said that this shawl was apparently all sold out in Europe even before the launch date. The retail price was about 700$US. It's not *that* amazing imo, and I don't think it's worth more than 1000$US. I think it's kinda crazy that the Ebay link is going for 3000$+...........

12. Chaussure - I would love to see the pics of yours...I didn't know they existed...

I have the black/gray cashmere with the fuchsia writing.....it looks spectacular with my magenta B bags :love:

13. Lucky you :heart: