Letter to Salma

pursemania

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
Did you all read that Salma Hayek is pregs with Pinault, the chairman and CEO of the conglomerate that owns Balenciaga?

I think we need to write her a letter telling her our ideas - desired colors, improvements to bag styles (longer handles), and for stylefly - I think she and Salma should have a specially designed diaper bag! :yes:

Maybe she would listen! What do you think?

Wait, I thought his company owned Gucci and Yves Saint-Laurent. Is Balenciaga under one of these?

I think Salma's got great style, so hopefully, he'll consult with her about new handbag ideas.

Did you all read that Salma Hayek is pregs with Pinault, the chairman and CEO of the conglomerate that owns Balenciaga?

I think we need to write her a letter telling her our ideas - desired colors, improvements to bag styles (longer handles), and for stylefly - I think she and Salma should have a specially designed diaper bag! :yes:

Maybe she would listen! What do you think?
HEAR HEAR!!!!
We should definitely make a petition. Although something tells me that Balenciaga may already be taking advantage of free market research via this forum- witness the mysterious and sudden arrival of Yellow and Purple after the echoes of "I won't buy anything this Fall b/c there are no interesting colours like yellow and purple":sneaky:

HEAR HEAR!!!!
We should definitely make a petition. Although something tells me that Balenciaga may already be taking advantage of free market research via this forum- witness the mysterious and sudden arrival of Yellow and Purple after the echoes of "I won't buy anything this Fall b/c there are no interesting colours like yellow and purple":sneaky:

really?! in what areas did yellow and purple show up? i'll admit that i pay no attention to balenciaga fashion other than handbags :P