Letter to Salma

1. Did you all read that Salma Hayek is pregs with Pinault, the chairman and CEO of the conglomerate that owns Balenciaga?

I think we need to write her a letter telling her our ideas - desired colors, improvements to bag styles (longer handles), and for stylefly - I think she and Salma should have a specially designed diaper bag! :yes:

Maybe she would listen! What do you think?
  2. I think I need to sleep w/ him!!
  3. Whoa, I didn't know PPR owned Balenciaga too!! Some girls have all the luck!!!! :girlsigh: :rolleyes:
  4. Wait, I thought his company owned Gucci and Yves Saint-Laurent. Is Balenciaga under one of these?

I think Salma's got great style, so hopefully, he'll consult with her about new handbag ideas.
  5. HEAR HEAR!!!!
    We should definitely make a petition. Although something tells me that Balenciaga may already be taking advantage of free market research via this forum- witness the mysterious and sudden arrival of Yellow and Purple after the echoes of "I won't buy anything this Fall b/c there are no interesting colours like yellow and purple":sneaky:
  6. Yes, Balenciaga is under the umbrella of the Gucci Group:yes: .
  7. We'll have to spot Salma's pictures from now on... she might be carrying exclusive B-Bags .... ;)
  8. really?! in what areas did yellow and purple show up? i'll admit that i pay no attention to balenciaga fashion other than handbags :p
  9. Salma's a lucky girl.
  10. ha. wishful thinking! I think she could care less about our concerns or thoughts on our bags.:p
  11. I think Salma is so beautiful...Why not she MIGHT listen