F/W 2012 - Bal Intel

Personally, I think Balenciaga has over-produced, and as a result .. they are not selling the bags like before. In addition, all their "cuts" (e.g., no feet on the PT, no more pocket on the back of the mirror, etc.) have affected their 'cache'.

I used to buy quite a few bags each Year/Season; not anymore. With the cost being what it is and the quality of some of the bags not like they used to be, I think twice before pulling the trigger now. Kinda sad ...
i completely agree CJ, i also think they aren't selling very much:everytime i go to Balenciaga store in MILAN ,i only see a couple of customers while CELINE and CHANEL STORES are super crowded ! i also think twice now before buying a bbag , selling is just a PITA then!!

Have you ever seen the '07 Anthracite? It has very definite green/teal undertones; look at the Colors by Year/Season, and you'll see what I mean. That's what Gris Tarmac looks like ...

Thanks...I won't give Gris Tarmac much more thought. I've got enough on my plate as it is...I will lay all my chips on M*A*N*G*O :yes:

At the end of the day, I always find something else (unexpectedly) to lust after. You must have THE most fun getting the scoop on this kind of stuff! I envy you :greengrin:

To *F*:
^^^definitely, I noticed this trend too. A lot of European online boutiques are not selling their Bals as fast and quickly and as easily as they used to. I always look at all the online stores that I used to get my Bals from and the inventory is still there and it's been almost a month. That is quite a surprise/ shock to me as I am used to snatching up a coveted Bal color with original GH as soon as its posted online since in a matter of days, no, even just in a few hours, they're all gone.

Me too, my urge to get another Bal is like a light bulb now, ON...OFF...ON...OFF...this is due to the price increase & everytime I look at RH or mGH City or Velo or Town, my conscience is telling me..."$1695 RH or $1895 GH, is it that worth the price?". Then my other addiction that's developing too, Celine Micros, hmmmm... :thinking:so I always end up thinking, maybe I should just get a MICRO or MICROS instead.

imlvholic said:
Me too, my urge to get another Bal is like a light bulb now, ON...OFF...ON...OFF...this is due to the price increase & everytime I look at RH or mGH City or Velo or Town, my conscience is telling me..."$1695 RH or $1895 GH, is it that worth the price?". Then my other addiction that's developing too, Celine Micros, hmmmm... :thinking:so I always end up thinking, maybe I should just get a MICRO or MICROS instead.

Love Celine, but man .. they are heavy! The Micros are wicked cute, but there's no way in hell that I can fit all my stuff in one!!!!

Love Celine, but man .. they are heavy! The Micros are wicked cute, but there's no way in hell that I can fit all my stuff in one!!!!

Oh! I know what you're talking about, i used to have a smooth mini once & boy oh boy was it like my arms were ready to come off, my shoulders & back were screeming, HELP!!! It was torture, that's why i'm only getting the Micros & my stuff fits just right, plus it's the best proportional size to my petite body.

But i heared the new leather is lighter & they changed the leather lining too that adds to the weight. A Phantom would look great on you.:graucho:

To *F*:
^^^definitely, I noticed this trend too. A lot of European online boutiques are not selling their Bals as fast and quickly and as easily as they used to. I always look at all the online stores that I used to get my Bals from and the inventory is still there and it's been almost a month. That is quite a surprise/ shock to me as I am used to snatching up a coveted Bal color with original GH as soon as its posted online since in a matter of days, no, even just in a few hours, they're all gone.
ditto *P , that 's also explain why we are seeing some bags with even 40% off in some EU stores:weird: