F/W 2012 - Bal Intel

I'm heading to my intel 'source' shortly; will definitely report back on my findings!!! Meanwhile, please send me strength .. 'cos my Bal resistance is very LOW right now :lol:!!!

12F/W intel is out so early~! I'm still waiting for rose blush to hit stores. Cumin and Mango sound interesting. Anthra discontinued and replaced? Hmmm maybe I shouldn't sell my anthra RGGH work then.:thinking:

Okay .. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! [theme song ...]

New styles:

• The new "Bowling" style bag will be available in the F/W season. I agree with *TMitch* .. looks very similar to the "Bow" style except that it includes a cross-body strap.
  • The new "Day"-type bag will (stylistically) be like the old Day, except with a little more structure (think hybrid Courier & Day bag). It will be larger than the current Day and also have a cross-body strap. Sounds kind of interesting!!
  • LOTS of new Papier styles; some very interesting with different colored stitching and/or multi-colored leathers (similar to the Celine tote that has different colored leather on the sides). I liked them; especially the ones with the different colored stitching (e.g., Grey/Anthra with a Melon-colored stitching!).
Colors:
  • Gris Tarmac - Dark Grey (similar to the '07 Anthracite, in other words - teal/green undertones); this is the color that will be replacing Anthracite
  • Cumin - a mid-golden brown (reminded me of the "oldie" Caramel - '03, '06). Everyone seems very excited about this color.
  • Dark Evergreen color - Vert Floret; definitely more in the "Pine Green" category.
  • Jacynthe - mid-blue, with a slight Purple tone; looked like Atlantique .. except lighter and with a purple undertone. My intel sources said that they didn't think this color was a winner (too similar to recent colors).
  • Rose Thulian - bright Red, with a slight Pink tone .. "thulian" is in the Rose family (color-wise), but the pics looked like this -
    RubyGlint.gif

• Cassis - Burgundy/Wine color; although .. definitely a more "muted" Bordeaux than the 'old' Bordeaux or Grenat
  • Mango - bright Orange-Yellow; looked kind of like the old Marigold or Jaune .. definitely a winner!

Wow. Its not even the end of January and the Fall/Winter colors are released as well as intel on new styles. In the past, it seems that we had to wait until at least mid-year to hear anything on the new colors. January is much better! LOL.

Tmitch - thanks for sharing. CJ - thank you as well, doll!

Yes, thank you for those color descriptions! I was hoping that Mango would be like marigold/jaune and I am glad that I was right! That's going on my list for sure. I'm super excited about Cumin as well. I'll reserve my excitement for the rest until swatches come out.

Okay .. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! [theme song ...]

New styles:

• The new "Bowling" style bag will be available in the F/W season. I agree with *TMitch* .. looks very similar to the "Bow" style except that it includes a cross-body strap.
  • The new "Day"-type bag will (stylistically) be like the old Day, except with a little more structure (think hybrid Courier & Day bag). It will be larger than the current Day and also have a cross-body strap. Sounds kind of interesting!!
  • LOTS of new Papier styles; some very interesting with different colored stitching and/or multi-colored leathers (similar to the Celine tote that has different colored leather on the sides). I liked them; especially the ones with the different colored stitching (e.g., Grey/Anthra with a Melon-colored stitching!).
Colors:
  • Gris Tarmac - Dark Grey (similar to the '07 Anthracite, in other words - teal/green undertones); this is the color that will be replacing Anthracite
  • Cumin - a mid-golden brown (reminded me of the "oldie" Caramel - '03, '06). Everyone seems very excited about this color.
  • Dark Evergreen color - Vert Floret; definitely more in the "Pine Green" category.
  • Jacynthe - mid-blue, with a slight Purple tone; looked like Atlantique .. except lighter and with a purple undertone. My intel sources said that they didn't think this color was a winner (too similar to recent colors).
  • Rose Thulian - bright Red, with a slight Pink tone .. "thulian" is in the Rose family (color-wise), but the pics looked like this -
    RubyGlint.gif

• Cassis - Burgundy/Wine color; although .. definitely a more "muted" Bordeaux than the 'old' Bordeaux or Grenat
  • Mango - bright Orange-Yellow; looked kind of like the old Marigold or Jaune .. definitely a winner!

:urock:

THanks for the intel girls! I'm excited to see the new papier styles esp if it's two tone leathers grey/athra & pink edging already has me excited. I've always wanted a papier bag but never could find a style that really fits me, I'm not big on totes the one style that was kind of like a maxi twiggy was really tempting but couldn't find one IRL and I don't want to buy a bag that I can't see first and can't return. As far as the moto colors I'm excited to see the color that's replacing anthra. I'm also excited about cumin, cassis, and mango! F/W might be a expensive season for me.

great intel CeeJay & TMitch! :salute:
i'm deff holding on buying myself a work bag for this new color! very excited abt the cumin, mango and gris tarmac!!
hopefully we can see any pic soon :biggrin: