Show me your Kelly Dogs

thanks everyone, the orange is really like a ripe fruit i want to bite into!

Hi everyone!

Here is my latest H purchase! LOVE LOVE LOVE this bracelet:love:

Braise Croc Kelly Dog PHW:love:
408f6977-1.jpg

d575752e-1.jpg

58b46540-1.jpg

48e95906-1.jpg

soooo soooo beautiful, congrats on a stunning bracelet lagirl!!! :hugs:

Here are my three newest Kelly Dogs
Mykonos Lizzie w/ PHW
Black Matte Gator w/ PHW
And I finally found one with GOLD Hardware (I've been looking for anything with GHW for nearly a year now) :cloud9:

View attachment 1538758

amazing KD family balLVlover!

Beautiful KDs. I´m trying to decide if I should get a black matte gator with PHW. Tough, lol!

lovely, i think you should go for it! can't get more classic!

Congrats, Kat! Love Rouge H Matte Gators.

attachment.php

In a way, it is true.:yes: Shiny Gators/Crocs will still maintain its shine, over time, it will eventually lose part of its shine. It won't be exact matte. Hermes is able to restore back the shine. Matte Gator on the other hand will develop its patina and have a bit of shine. The con is, it's not easy to refurbish back the matte-ness.

Beautiful:love:

i'm more a CDC girl, but i did recently acquire this lovely Kelly Dog! Orange Gator PHW:love:
attachment.php

attachment.php

with orange clic clac GHW
attachment.php

and with Bougainvillea gator GHW CDC (Bougainvillea has more pink undertones)
attachment.php

Gorgeous!! I want an H orange gator piece so badly!!!:cloud9:

Very excited to finally be able to contribute to this thread after drooling over your KDs! I think I prefer it over the CDC for ease of wear.

I'm not a huge color fanatic - I think I'm afraid to wear bright colors. But this surprisingly matches almost every outfit I wear. It is perfect with jeans!

Sanguine lizard Kelly Dog
sanguinelizardKD.jpg

And after calling every boutique in NY/NJ in a desperate search, I'm awaiting my Mykonos lizard from a lovely fellow tPFer! I will post pics as soon as I get it. Thanks for letting me share ladies!