Show me your Kelly Dogs

1. :nuts:Did they have any exotic skin bands? I'd love a bright gator band:smile:

2. Sorry LA I dont think I recall there being exotics...just the standard brown, taupe (etoupe I thnk)...have you called them...exotics FLY out of that store...

3. :shucks:I have not inquired about H Hour watches yet but I was planning on getting a pre-owned one:smile:

4. thanks everyone, the orange is really like a ripe fruit i want to bite into!

soooo soooo beautiful, congrats on a stunning bracelet lagirl!!! :hugs:

amazing KD family balLVlover!

lovely, i think you should go for it! can't get more classic!

5. Kat, you may want to "pop up" a black matte gator with GHW, rather than PHW...just a thought, if it's available.

6. Gorgeous!!! Oh my god!!! The black gator KD:nuts:

7. Thank you!!!!:hugs:

8. Beautiful:love:

Gorgeous!! I want an H orange gator piece so badly!!!:cloud9:

9. Congratulations! Orange is very juicy indeed. In fact, I find my mouth watering at the sight of any of H's bright colors!

10. Very excited to finally be able to contribute to this thread after drooling over your KDs! I think I prefer it over the CDC for ease of wear.

I'm not a huge color fanatic - I think I'm afraid to wear bright colors. But this surprisingly matches almost every outfit I wear. It is perfect with jeans!

Sanguine lizard Kelly Dog
    [​IMG]

And after calling every boutique in NY/NJ in a desperate search, I'm awaiting my Mykonos lizard from a lovely fellow tPFer! I will post pics as soon as I get it. Thanks for letting me share ladies!

11. Stunning choice for your KD lizzie! Wear it well. Indeed, it is a neutral color.

12. Congratulations, great score! I have seen KD in Mykonos lizard in my local H and it's tdf!

13. Your H has the best stuff all the time it seems!

14. LOL, I just go there very often, so I get to see most of the inventory once it goes on display:p

15. Ha!! I would too if I was nearby H! :smile: