New PICS from BNY aqua and anthracite Twiggy, sandstone City

Thank you as always powder for posting the latest. I just can't seem to make up my mind about anthracite, but I am loving the sandstone, trouble is, I had my mind set on a darker colour....:confused1:

OK girls, i went to balenciaga today and checked out the new colors. the aquamarine is NOT as saturdated as the photos show. the anthracite is really hard to capture. it's almost like a black gray with a slight metallic green undertone. the periwinkle reminds me of a lot like cornflower but more blue-gray. definitely more blue than gray colorwise. the natural is pretty. the photos capture that well. i was somewhat disappointed with the aquamarine. i brought my turquoise bag with me for comparison - and IMO there is no comparison! turquoise is a lot nicer. more bright. aqua actually looked a lot like blue india to me.

of course i walked out with anthracite work! the leather is just so yummy. =)

OK girls, i went to balenciaga today and checked out the new colors. the aquamarine is NOT as saturdated as the photos show. the anthracite is really hard to capture. it's almost like a black gray with a slight metallic green undertone. the periwinkle reminds me of a lot like cornflower but more blue-gray. definitely more blue than gray colorwise. the natural is pretty. the photos capture that well. i was somewhat disappointed with the aquamarine. i brought my turquoise bag with me for comparison - and IMO there is no comparison! turquoise is a lot nicer. more bright. aqua actually looked a lot like blue india to me.

of course i walked out with anthracite work! the leather is just so yummy. =)

Congrats! Can you pls post pics of your anthracite work? Mine is on the way to me, can't wait until it arrives! :yes:

I definately have to have an aqua Twiggy. I love that color in that style. My mom is getting the sandstone in the Giant GH in the new Hobo style. I'm tempted to get a sandstone City and borrow her GH since I'm still on the fence about that look on the bbags. :graucho:

I agree, Powder....the aqua twiggy is beautiful! I even love it with all those veins on it! Can't wait to see the one u end up with finally!

I can't wait to see an aqua city regular hardware...

I'm not sure what happened to the photos, but here are some more photos (they might be identical) that BalNY sent me:

BalenciagaAquamarineGiantWork.JPG