New PICS from BNY aqua and anthracite Twiggy, sandstone City

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
The lighting is so bad when they take these pics, but here are the ones that Daphne sent earlier today. I want to see anthracite in natural light, preferably sunlight. Aqua is still gorgeous but this Twiggy is a little too veiny. I asked for some veins but this one has too many. :P

DSC02580.jpg

DSC02579.jpg

DSC02578.jpg

DSC02576.jpg

DSC02574.jpg

Me too. I just can't decide what anthracite looks like. I think the color may be too muddy for me. Green blue and black can be a very bad mixture or a very good mixture. I think this one is going to vary a lot from bag to bag.

goshh...the sandstone is TDF...i like greige...i like caramel...and i will definitely love sandstone...wowwwwwww...

twiggy is also gorgeous in aqua...but i've got BI already...still thinking whether i should sell it to fund my aqua :smile:

That's tough because I think they are very different. I love BI but I love aqua too. BI is more pastel and dusty. Aqua is more saturated, much darker and more vivid.

Powder, thank you SO much for all these pics! I really get a thrill every time I see them, and it makes the decision-making process much easier, as my local store barely carries any bags that one can view.

*Major positive karma for you* :flowers: :heart:

I definately have to have an aqua Twiggy. I love that color in that style. My mom is getting the sandstone in the Giant GH in the new Hobo style. I'm tempted to get a sandstone City and borrow her GH since I'm still on the fence about that look on the bbags. :graucho:

powder..... you really are the GREATEST :yahoo: :winkiss: :queen: !!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for always posting the newest pics :yahoo: - it's really helpful to be updated all the time around :yes: ;) !

I personally LOVE the aquamarine :drool: but also the sandstone looks very very nice, it's more neutral for wearing it with all style and colors of clothes, I think.

Love them all! I may order a Work in Anthracite and Aqua. I want to compare the Aqua to my Teal. I just got a teal work the other day and I love it. The leather is so buttery smooth but I wish the color was brighter. I'm hoping Aqua will be what I'm looking for.