New PICS from BNY aqua and anthracite Twiggy, sandstone City

PowerPuff, thank you so much for posting additional pics. I know that many of us have been anxiously awaiting the new colors. I'm still on the fence about anthracite and I want to see even more pictures in natural sunlight. The sandstone and aqua are both very nice.

does anyone have an email for someone at BNY since im living overseas this would be easiest form of contact for me. Now im completely undecided should i get a twiggy or a work in the aqua?????:confused1:

Me too Cassidy. I'm just not getting anthracite. In some pics it looks dark green in others blue. Strange bag. I would love to see a picture of it in several different lighting situations.

Thanks Powder. :heart: You always have the newest infos for us. They are really helpful.

I like both Aqua and Sandstone but I am worry about Sandstone's corners and handles getting darker much more obviously due to usage. Does anyone have the same feeling like me? :confused1:

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Powder, once again for posting pics. I have been dreaming about that sandstone ever since you posted pics the other day. It is gorgeous.