Please Help! Looking for Sophie...

Sold out! It might be available in the UK and Canada. There's only one greedy eBay seller askig $1195.00 for it.

Thank you for the replies. I saw the $1195 sophie on e-bay; as bad as I want one, I can't justify paying that price for it.
Will they really be available in UK or Canada? All the mixed answers from other postings and it all ended with the conclusion that it won't be release anywhere else. I am starting to lose hope!!!

yea, 9 days left. i am keeping an eye on that!
i have wanted a sophie since sophae first dragged one into this forum! I took it off of my wishlist when i realized there was no way to get one for a reasonable price! But when I do see them on ebay, I keep up with them.

Sorry, you may have a bid war on your hands.

yea, 9 days left. i am keeping an eye on that!
i have wanted a sophie since sophae first dragged one into this forum! I took it off of my wishlist when i realized there was no way to get one for a reasonable price! But when I do see them on ebay, I keep up with them.

Sorry, you may have a bid war on your hands.

eBay: AUTHENTIC Louis Vuitton Sophie bag w/ receipt RARE! (item 130084357948 end time Mar-08-07 11:16:10 PST)

if this is the one you guys are referring to, I inquired about her reserve price and she said $950+ i don't remember...just thought you guys may want to know. As much as I'd love one, TOO much!