Please Help! Looking for Sophie...

1. Does anyone know where I can get a Sophie? XXXXXXXXXXX Thanks a million!:shame:

2. I've been looking for this too. I was debating getting a Rivette Pochette, but it's just not quite the same as the Sophie.

Does anyone have any news about this? :shrugs:

3. Sold out! It might be available in the UK and Canada. There's only one greedy eBay seller askig $1195.00 for it.

4. The only place they seem to be available is e-bay(if even there) Good Luck, the Sophie is an awesome little bag!

5. Thank you for the replies. I saw the $1195 sophie on e-bay; as bad as I want one, I can't justify paying that price for it.
    Will they really be available in UK or Canada? All the mixed answers from other postings and it all ended with the conclusion that it won't be release anywhere else. I am starting to lose hope!!!

6. The seller on eBay who has it for 1195.00 actually raised their price from 999.00! So sad. I love mind and I hope you get one!

7. OHH!! I want a sophie too!! :crybaby:

8. My Sa told me last night its Japan only.

He tried to see if LV would ship one to me but they said no:sad: I brought the rivets pouchette instead, nice little bag.

9. There's a Sophie on ebay now...starting bid 49.99(reserve not met) check it out!

10. yea, 9 days left. i am keeping an eye on that!
    i have wanted a sophie since sophae first dragged one into this forum! I took it off of my wishlist when i realized there was no way to get one for a reasonable price! But when I do see them on ebay, I keep up with them.

Sorry, you may have a bid war on your hands.

11. ^^^lainey-have you seen the new mac line of cosmetics? modeled after barbie!

12. I know this wasn't for me...but yes i did, i was passing by mac, they had barbie heads all over their store window.

Hope one of us pfers gets it (the sophie)!

13. eBay: AUTHENTIC Louis Vuitton Sophie bag w/ receipt RARE! (item 130084357948 end time Mar-08-07 11:16:10 PST)

if this is the one you guys are referring to, I inquired about her reserve price and she said $950+ i don't remember...just thought you guys may want to know. As much as I'd love one, TOO much!