Show Your Pinks!

This is my rose 04 city, that i no longer have.
The leather on this one was just amazing.

Attachments

• front resized watermarked.JPG
    front resized watermarked.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 298
  • front diagonal resized watermarked.JPG
    front diagonal resized watermarked.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 86
  • back resized watermarked.JPG
    back resized watermarked.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 65
Trama, can't beleive you let this beauty go:wtf: . You ALWAYS hand select THE MOST STUNNING condition juicy bags. Kills me:Push: !

attachment.php

The rose is such a beautiful color. Seeing this thread really makes me want some pinks. I have calcaire, which has pink undertones, but these more vibrant colors are tempting.

Thanks deco, (do I really have this reputation? Mmmm, I love it:smile: ).

Anyway, it was a really really beautiful bag.
I had selected it because it was in almost new condition and had the greatest of the leathers. I kept it a couple of months. I loved it on others, but for some reason I didn't like the way it looked on me (the same thing happened with my origan, which I ended up exchanging for a credit). Believe me if I tell you I pulled it out of my wardrobe almost every single day, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find an outfit that would go with it, and I ended up never wearing it. Not one single time. So I ended up selling it (and loosing money on it!). Never mind, that bag just wasn't me, but it really really was beautiful.

I think sometimes it's difficult to select colors without trying them on.
For example take these four colors: rose 04, origan, rouge vif, apple green. So for the first two it was love at first sight but I then hated the way they looked on me (but I still think they are beautiful colors).
For what's regarding rouge vif and apple green, I didn't like at all the two colors at first, but then they grew on me, and I love the way they look on me and I wear them a lot.

I just can't understand, it doesn't make sense :shrugs: !

That's a very interesting observation, Trama. Especially because some people would think that Rose and Origan are more neutral (compared to Rouge Vif and Apple Green), and easier to match with outfits. So your preference is very interesting indeed... perhaps because you are interesting;) .

That's a very interesting observation, Trama. Especially because some people would think that Rose and Origan are more neutral (compared to Rouge Vif and Apple Green), and easier to match with outfits. So your preference is very interesting indeed... perhaps because you are interesting;) .

That's very sweet! Thanks deco!