Show Your Pinks!

This color is making me :drool: This could be the color I need first. I think this is an awesome summer color.

Where's Ivy ???? The Magenta Queen ???:roflmfao:

Here's my one and only Magenta (City)::love:
magb.jpg

Wow - thanks for all the pics ladies! I've been contemplating if I should sell my 04 rose twiggy for a while now... but after seeing all the pictures I realise that I probably will never fall out of love with that color :love:

Here she is for good measure :nuts:

rose3.jpg

I think this is the color that made me start drooling over these bags.. I have loved this color for years..
You have such a beatiful collection.

:love: ALL of your pinky bags are so beautiful!!!! I love this thread.

Pink Calcaire City, now sold to lovely PF'er. I had 2 Calcaires so I sold this gorgeous perfect City and kept the box:

Calcaire Box:

'06 Lilac which is in the pink family:

'04 Rose:

and my new and very much loved bubblegum City::heart:
pic008-8.jpg

OMG, odd, your collection of pinks blew me away!:love: And no, I'm not a pink lover, but my hat's off to you for assembling such an amazing array of lovely pinks.

OMG, odd, your collection of pinks blew me away!:love: And no, I'm not a pink lover, but my hat's off to you for assembling such an amazing array of lovely pinks.

thank you, deco! every single one of them have new mommies except for my magenta day and lilac city...those babies are here to stay. :love:

thanks, ally! i love 04 rose too...that one isn't w/ me anymore, but the leather and the color are TDF!

I had a calcaire city ( sold to a pfer:heart: )
Here are my calcaire box, my lilac 04 city and my brand new calcaire first with a lilac 06 box of a friend of mine ( received both today)

Attachments

• Calcaire Box 013.jpg
    Calcaire Box 013.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 55
  • Bale 017.jpg
    Bale 017.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Box Lilac e Calcaire first 025.jpg
    Box Lilac e Calcaire first 025.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 62
  • Box Lilac e Calcaire first 022.jpg
    Box Lilac e Calcaire first 022.jpg