looking for Chloe Paddy in Mousse

crouner

Jan 26, 2007
Hi! I am looking for a Chloe Paddy in Mousse. I saw the double zip paddy on NAP but it looked kind of stiff. This would be my first Chloe and I just love the mousse/ dove color. Thanks!!:smile:

Have you checked the deals and steals thread...?:smile:

I posted a couple up there recently that were on eBay - not the regular satchel though.:s

Did you get the pictures from that seller who only had the NAP stock photos up?

This bouler here looks quite nice:

eBay.co.uk: CHLOE Bouler Paddington Bag Mousse 06 1000% AUTHENTIC (item 120081073958 end time 08-Feb-07 18:45:01 GMT)

No, I never got the pictures from the seller who had the NAP stock photos and the auction ends today. Without additional info from them, I am not comfortable bidding on it.

I tried to find the thread where you say you had posted several and I couldn't find them. I must be looking in the wrong place.

I like the bowler but am confused. Are there two bowlers - one with a zipper around the bottom and one without? I was more looking at the bowler without the zipper around the bottom.

Thanks!!!:smile:

[
I like the bowler but am confused. Are there two bowlers - one with a zipper around the bottom and one without? I was more looking at the bowler without the zipper around the bottom.

Thanks!!!:smile:[/quote]

Hi there,
there is one bouler that I am aware of that is also called the zippy and comes in two sizes. The smaller size, pictured here in mousse, is just a tiny bit bigger than the regular satchel. Hope this helps!
attachment.php

No, I never got the pictures from the seller who had the NAP stock photos and the auction ends today. Without additional info from them, I am not comfortable bidding on it.

I tried to find the thread where you say you had posted several and I couldn't find them. I must be looking in the wrong place.

Thanks!!!:smile:

I noticed the seller has now put some of their own pictures up (thanks for the link)...hoorah!!! I can confidently say that the bag is genuine.:yes:
Let us know which one you go for!:yahoo: