looking for Chloe Paddy in Mousse

1. Hi! I am looking for a Chloe Paddy in Mousse. I saw the double zip paddy on NAP but it looked kind of stiff. This would be my first Chloe and I just love the mousse/ dove color. Thanks!!:smile:

2. No, I never got the pictures from the seller who had the NAP stock photos and the auction ends today. Without additional info from them, I am not comfortable bidding on it.

I tried to find the thread where you say you had posted several and I couldn't find them. I must be looking in the wrong place.

I like the bowler but am confused. Are there two bowlers - one with a zipper around the bottom and one without? I was more looking at the bowler without the zipper around the bottom.

Thanks!!!:smile:

3. [
    I like the bowler but am confused. Are there two bowlers - one with a zipper around the bottom and one without? I was more looking at the bowler without the zipper around the bottom.

Thanks!!!:smile:[/quote]

Hi there,
    there is one bouler that I am aware of that is also called the zippy and comes in two sizes. The smaller size, pictured here in mousse, is just a tiny bit bigger than the regular satchel. Hope this helps!
    [​IMG]

4. I noticed the seller has now put some of their own pictures up (thanks for the link)...hoorah!!! I can confidently say that the bag is genuine.:yes:
    Let us know which one you go for!:yahoo: