Cash or charge your LV?

Cash or charge your LV

• cash/debit

• charge

Results are only viewable after voting.
My very first (15 yrs. ago) was a gift from my dear grandparents. The others I saved up, drove the 3.5 hours to Atlanta, GA to buy and paid cash. My most recent purchase tho, last week, I ordered from e-lux as I didn't want to drive to Atlanta, so I used my credit card.

I've always used my check card for all my LV purchases. The only time my DH and I use cc's is when it's mandatory, car rental, hotel stays, etc. Everything else gets paid with the debit card.

Cash/Debit, more debit. The only thing I paid cash for was the tax once and then did debit the rest. I dont want to carry around HUGE $ like that.

And I dont trust myself with a credit card lol

I wish I had a credit card! But because I have a yucky credit card situation (which involves the 3 credit card bureaus thinking I'm stealing someone's identity...my own sister! :rolleyes: ), I use debit. Honestly, I think debit creates as much cognitive dissonance as a credit card...until you see your bank statement at the end of the month. Ouch...:Push:

I usually try to save up and pay by cash/debit card. I've only charged a couple of things, usually when it's unexpected, like getting called from being on a waitlist, or if I want something really bad.