Was Angelina Being A Total Ice Queen Last Night ?

Yes, I agree. Add to that list, Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez too. fedex was with Shar Jackson before Britney married him and Marc Anthony was still married to Dayanara Torres when he got involved with J LO and later divorced his wife and married to JLO in a blink of an eye.

I think the difference between AJ and the folks you mention above (in addition to Julia Roberts and some of the others) is that AJ appears to have established a pattern of becoming involved with men who are in committed relationships. Twice now she has been a party to relationships ending badly. I can see that maybe it could have happened once, people fall in love and its not always well timed. However, her last two relationships have been with men who were seriously involved in long term relationships with other women who left those relationships to be with her. That ain't no cowinkydink, IMHO.

Loved her dress, but she looked so moody!

Angelina complains about paparrazi and the press coverage she gets, but without the tabloids and magazines nobody would know who she was & nobody would know about her charity work or her acting! It's give and take, she shouldnt act aloof, she'll need the press when her nxt film comes out!

I think she did look a bit like she just didn't want to be there but let's remember that this was the Golden Globes. I think it is the first big awards show they have been to together isn't it? The Globes must be like going to a high school reunion. All your past boyfriends there, your partners old girlfriends etc etc. Maybe she had just seen Courtenay Cox and her hubby arrive and knows they are ex friends of Brads. Maybe she was worried Jen would be there or her father. Then again maybe she is just a b*tch. Who the hell knows???

I think she was very nice and pleasant. I don't see what else should she say. The questions were mainly to Brad, so I don't see a reason to call her an Ice Queen.

And with everyone bashing her the whole time who can blame her for not wanting to talk about her family life? She probably wanted to be at home with her kids.

That's just it - she could have stayed at home! I will say again, Jada and Will are capable of handling a joint interview - even when Jada doesn't have a movie out. Felicity Huffman and Bill Macy did it. Eva L. and Tony P. do it all the time. Please tell me when AJ became a shrinking violet? She had no problem talking when with Billy Bob. She was in a stinky mood and it showed. It has nothing to do with her being gracious and letting him have his moment because there is nothing about her that says gracious - lets remember how she got him. Couples have squabbles, that could have been it as well.
If everyone is bashing her it is do to her actions alone. She has to either care or not.

Getty Images (top), the Jan. 2007 cover of Vogue (bottom)
Angelina Jolie, 31, whose charity work over the last few years has lent her a saintly reputation, has suffered a spate of bad press lately.

First she questioned Madonna’s adoption procedures and called her biological daughter Shiloh a “blob” in the U.K. Elle. Then came reports she pushed her way through a crowd of fans at the

First she questioned Madonna’s adoption procedures and called her biological daughter Shiloh a “blob” in the U.K. Elle. Then came reports she pushed her

way through a crowd of fans at the premiere of God Grew Tired of Us.

Now a source tells Us that, at the cover shoot for the January issue of Vogue (shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz), Jolie “was a nightmare. It became all about Angelina fussing over her hair and makeup. Annie and Angelina did not get along because of it.”

My question is: why would this come out now ? perhaps Annie is taking advantage of the bad press Angelina's is getting lately ?

Why did Jolie reportedly once leave boyfriend Brad Pitt at home with the kids and check into a hotel? Which ex-lover of Jolie’s is now claiming they romanced Madonna at the same time?

For more details on the new change in Jolie’s reputation, check out the current issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands this week. (also here @tPF Celebrity News desk ) :shame:

My question is: why would this come out now ? perhaps Annie is taking advantage of the bad press Angelina's is getting lately ?

Because she has "a saintly reputation".

Somewhat similar comparation, is like when a teacher molested a student, that student doesn't want to say anything, but when someone else did, he or she will then have the "gut" to start talking.

P.S. I don't see anything "saint" about her, just her ad campaign for Saint John. There are people out there donating more money and time than her, there are people out there who adopted more kids than her(think Mia Fiarrow...and Mia Fiarrow doesn't make that much money either), and there are people out there who are not adopting children, but adopting children with disabilities as well. And before all these kind of work, she's been known for her neurotic behavior.

Hey Prada

For Annie Leibovitz to say that a celeb is a 'nightmare', as far as I'm concerned, they must be really bad. That gal has photo'd some of the biggest stars in the world and I'm sure she's seen it all!

I think she learned the hard way that no matter what she says gets twisted the wrong way. I really don't see a big deal about her being "icy". So she didn't want to answer Seacrest's cheesy questions? Who can blame her?!:shrugs:

ITA!! It doesn't matter how many GOOD things she says or how many GOOD things she does for others....if she says ONE thing that people might take the wrong way then it gets twisted around and she's made out to be some horrible person.