Was Angelina Being A Total Ice Queen Last Night ?

Yes, I agree. Add to that list, Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez too. fedex was with Shar Jackson before Britney married him and Marc Anthony was still married to Dayanara Torres when he got involved with J LO and later divorced his wife and married to JLO in a blink of an eye.

Actually people have objected to all these others, and still do when the topic is raised. AJ is just in the news an awful lot so we're all reminded a lot too. Plus, personally, I've always said Britney's got bad karma for stealing Fed-Ex.

I do not think she was being gracious and not talking to let Brad have the spotlight. I think she was very nervous, uncomfortable and insecure. She kept grabbing his arm like she wanted to stay attached to him. I saw a brief part where some woman was talking to Brad and AJ looked visibly very uncomfortable and jealous, in my opinion and it seemed like Brad was going out of his way not to look at the woman too much and pay attention to AJ. I do not think they have a perfect relationship.

Maybe she has serious insecurities? She's become freakishly thin, pretty or not, and doesn't that usually indicate some sort of mental problem?

Getty Images (top), the Jan. 2007 cover of Vogue (bottom)
Angelina Jolie, 31, whose charity work over the last few years has lent her a saintly reputation, has suffered a spate of bad press lately.

First she questioned Madonna’s adoption procedures and called her biological daughter Shiloh a “blob” in the U.K. Elle. Then came reports she pushed her way through a crowd of fans at the

First she questioned Madonna’s adoption procedures and called her biological daughter Shiloh a “blob” in the U.K. Elle. Then came reports she pushed her

way through a crowd of fans at the premiere of God Grew Tired of Us.

Now a source tells Us that, at the cover shoot for the January issue of Vogue (shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz), Jolie “was a nightmare. It became all about Angelina fussing over her hair and makeup. Annie and Angelina did not get along because of it.”

My question is: why would this come out now ? perhaps Annie is taking advantage of the bad press Angelina's is getting lately ?

Why did Jolie reportedly once leave boyfriend Brad Pitt at home with the kids and check into a hotel? Which ex-lover of Jolie’s is now claiming they romanced Madonna at the same time?

For more details on the new change in Jolie’s reputation, check out the current issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands this week. (also here @tPF Celebrity News desk ) :shame:

Why is it that when people get all emaciated, they hunch their shoulders?

Maybe she has serious insecurities? She's become freakishly thin, pretty or not, and doesn't that usually indicate some sort of mental problem?

What? I am sorry to disagree with your statement that thin usually indicates some sort of mental problem.

Jennifer Aniston's the one who mentioned (in countless interviews) that she has a very low self-esteem. I don't know any of these stars, but low-self-esteem's a big problem in relationship.

I disagree. I don't think it's possible to "steal" a husband. He is as much to blame about that whole situation as Angelina is. They are adults... they are responsible for their own actions.

Agreed he is to blame as well, but, we are talking about why Angeline puts some people off, no matter what "saintly" things she does. And the biggest reason, IMO, is her man-stealing antics. Remember, she made herself available too.

And yes, sometimes weak-willed people will get "stolen". They are to blame for being weak while the other party is to blame for going for them or responding to them in a way that gets them thinking that way.

This is all so Bold & the Beautiful! :smile:

What? I am sorry to disagree with your statement that thin usually indicates some sort of mental problem.

Jennifer Aniston's the one who mentioned (in countless interviews) that she has a very low self-esteem. I don't know any of these stars, but low-self-esteem's a big problem in relationship.

I should clarify: not that thin equals mental problem, but becomining incredibly thin after having a beautiful, slim yet voluptous body may indicate mental problems.

Just because aniston has admitted to low self-esteem doesn't mean other people don't have such problems too even though they don't admit it.

There are many pictures of Brad & Angelina looking happy at the event too:
Picture Gallery | JustJared
brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-golden-globes-15.jpg

brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-golden-globes-05.jpg

(source: people online)

ANGELINA JOLIE & BRAD PITT: BEST
The evening's golden couple channeled old Hollywood in a classic J. Lindeberg tux for him and a ruched charcoal gray St. John gown for her – and plenty of star power for both.

INTIMATE ENCOUNTER
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie share a tender moment at the Globes ceremony, where Pitt's film Babel picked up a trophy for best drama. It was an early night for the coordinated couple, who skipped the scene 20 minutes after the telecast ended.

OMG, I saw their red-carpet interview with E!'s Ryan Seacrest, and it looked like Angelina was seething mad to me, like she and Brad just had a fight in the limo or something.

Apparently, she just needed a cocktail (<-----) to lighten up!

Agreed he is to blame as well, but, we are talking about why Angeline puts some people off, no matter what "saintly" things she does. And the biggest reason, IMO, is her man-stealing antics. Remember, she made herself available too.

How do people know what she did & didn't do?
Angelina Jolie has an image of a sexy seductress, it's said in magazines that women find her threatening (ie they don't want their men around her) & men find her confidence sexy. Julia Roberts and Jennifer Garner are portrayed as girl-next-door, that's why they're treated differently even if they got involved with married men or started new relationship before a finalized divorce. Just my cents.

act. that is the prime word here. that is what she does for a living. who knows when she is acting or being her self? i think celebs can be cordial but not reveal their personal lives to fans and the press.

what rubs me the wrong way is when they will say or do anything to get attention. when they bring children into the publicity play it becomes sad imho.

If it really was to step back and let Brad shine then she could have done it without looking like she had just eaten a pound of lemons!

Ang: take Fel Huffman and W.H. Macy as example. they make each other shine equally and look so cute and inlove, yet serious. If she didnt want to be there, she shouldnt have gone.

When I saw the interview I kept wondering what was wrong with her. It wasnt that she wasnt speaking- thats fine Brad had things to say about his movie, so he did. But she just looked grumpy and uncomfortable. I kept thinking 'what does he see in her?'. Which is odd as untill this day I thought she was fabulous. And it wasnt the dress that made me feel negative, it was just the way she was.